Borgnine Vs. Borg!

Damn it I want Goatnine on this page as well. :cmad:

devilsrain.gif

upsidedown:wish:

I was switching channels last week and I came past Italian television and lo and behold, it was Ernest Borgnine in an interview speaking fluent Italian!

It's obvious, of course, the man is of Italian descent, I just never thought about it and it was pretty weird seeing this American actor I've known since I was a kid watching AIRWOLF talking Italian like it's his native language...

So: GO BORGNINE, YOU RULE! :up:

no. he meant Dan Tanner, the lovechild of Dave Coulier and Bob Sagets' Crooke's Tube counterpart.

Riven said:
I was switching channels last week and I came past Italian television and lo and behold, it was Ernest Borgnine in an interview speaking fluent Italian!

It's obvious, of course, the man is of Italian descent, I just never thought about it and it was pretty weird seeing this American actor I've known since I was a kid watching AIRWOLF talking Italian like it's his native language...

So: GO BORGNINE, YOU RULE! :up:

Teh Borgnine is fluent in every language ever developed by man, including all the supposed "dead" languages such as Latin, Ancient Hebrew, Ancient Greek and Atlantian.

jag

i'm sure he's taking a piss while taking that picture. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennydavis
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"