Bought / Thought July 19 2007.

Yeah, it come off as pretty run of the mill for me, too. It's a shame considering all the hype it was getting. I think I read somewhere that BKV said it was the best debut issue he's ever read. That statement is just hilarious now that I've read it.
When massively talented creators say stuff like that about issues I'm cold on, I always wonder if I somehow missed something. What did BKV get out of it that I didn't? :confused:

When massively talented creators say stuff like that about issues I'm cold on, I always wonder if I somehow missed something. What did BKV get out of it that I didn't? :confused:

You know how if you watch a movie and you walk away from it thinking it sucks? And then sometime down the road you might read something about the movie, like an interview with the director, and you get a better understanding of the intentions of the film. And then you watch it again, and it's not bad. I think the same thing happens in comics. BKV is probably friends Arlem, and they've probably had conversations about Zero Killer, and what Arlem's plans for the book are.

In all seriousness, it just comes down to taste. Some people call me crazy when I say Checkmate is the best title DC publishes.

I called you crazy every time you said X-Factor was the best title Marvel published. Then I read #1-12, and I'm not sure about anything anymore. :csad:

You know hoe if you watch a movie and it you walk away from it thinking it sucks? And then sometime down the road you might read something about the movie, like an interview with the director, and you get a better understanding of the intentions of the film. And then you watch it again, and it's not bad. I think the same thing happens in comics. BKV is probably friends Arlem, and they've probably had conversations about Zero Killer, and what Arlem's plans for the book are.

I called you crazy every time you said X-Factor was the best title Marvel published. Then I read #1-12, and I'm not sure about anything anymore. :csad:

You called Corp a hoe, lawl.

And be afraid, very afraid PJ.

LAWL worthy statement. I'll allow your delusion to continue as there will be no Irredeemable Ant-Man in a few short months.:o

You're just upset that you can't understand the greatness that is Robert Kirkman.

You're just upset that you can't understand the greatness that is Robert Kirkman.

I do understand it, I do read Invincible and The Walking Dead, but his greatness can only go so far, as in nowhere near Ant-Man.:o

LAWL worthy statement. I'll allow your delusion to continue as there will be no Irredeemable Ant-Man in a few short months.:o

Best news of the year. Although Kirkman's ant-man is better that his dissapointing run on Ultimate X-men.

Best news of the year. Although Kirkman's ant-man is better that his dissapointing run on Ultimate X-men.

So, the best news of the year for you is the cancellation of a book you don't read?

As far as I'm concerned, X-Factor, Captain America, and The Immortal Iron Fist are the best titles Marvel's publishing right now (whenever Luke Cage, Misty Knight, and Colleen Wing aren't ghettofying The Immortal Iron Fist, anyway).

Yes sir, the world is a safer place in a few months.

Wow.

As far as I'm concerned, X-Factor, Captain America, and The Immortal Iron Fist are the best titles Marvel's publishing right now (whenever Luke Cage, Misty Knight, and Colleen Wing aren't ghettofying The Immortal Iron Fist, anyway).

I'd go along with the addition of Iron Fist. It's still new, though.

And yet it kicks more ass than long-running titles have over the course of their entire runs.

And yet it kicks more ass than long-running titles have over the course of their entire runs.

It does for right now. But I don't wanna jump the gun and say it's the best thing Marvel puts out. It still has time to suck. Granted, I don't see that happening anything soon....

Time to Suck was my band's first song...and only song. We sucked.

You should embrace your suckage and make a sequel song--"The Time to Suck Is Now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"