• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BOUGHT/THOUGHT March 14th

Fart jokes are my weakness. I laugh at even bad ones. Like the ones in the "out-take" reel for ULTIMATE AVENGERS 2. It's not a 100% thing as they can be overplayed and annoying at times, but yeah, I'd be more likely to chuckle at that then a crotch joke.

I also tire of snickering about certain words. "Tee Hee, he said 'fart'. Hyuck!" Please. It got old after high school and for anyone over 21 it just grates on me after a while. I actually do have a sense of humor, but finding words regarding the ass or flatulence comical in and of themselves is something I left behind years ago.:D:D:D

Dread's canned post about hypocrisy in 5,4,3,....:)

BTW, it's all a joke. Smilies, see?;)

I also tire of snickering about certain words. "Tee Hee, he said 'fart'. Hyuck!" Please. It got old after high school and for anyone over 21 it just grates on me after a while. I actually do have a sense of humor, but finding words regarding the ass or flatulence comical in and of themselves is something I left behind years ago.:D:D:D

Dread's canned post about hypocrisy in 5,4,3,....:)

BTW, it's all a joke. Smilies, see?;)
Haha! He said "ass" and "flatulence"!

Wonder Woman #5
It shocked me that they didn't even change the cover for this week. This Dodsons' cover was obviously meant for the original fith issue by Heinberg, and it just as obviously is not finished. A blank blue background as a background? Heinberg couldn't at least let the Dodsons know what the heck to draw in the background instead of blank blue?

The ending confused the poo out of me, though. Who exactly killed the guy so gorily? The woman obviously didn't. Diana obviously didn't. Was it the Amazons or something? And why would they? Is this supposed to lead into them attacking? It's all very...confusing.

(7.9 out of 10)

Okay, I think I missed something. Maybe someone can help me out. At the end of issue 4, WW is surrounded by a bunch of bad guys, then in 5 we have a totally new story. What gives? :huh: :huh: :huh: What is part 6 going to be about: the ending to part 4 or the continuation of part 5? This is confusing. :cmad: Thanks!

#6 is the start of a whole new run by Jodi Picoult, so presumably it'll start up a new story. #5 dodged the cliffhanger of #4 because it was basically a fill-in issue written last-minute by Will Pfieffer to get Wonder Woman going again after Heinberg's monstrous tardiness set it back about four months. The conclusion to Heinberg's ridiculously late (and nowhere near good enough to even slightly justify the lateness, as far as I'm concerned) arc will by featured in a Wonder Woman Annual coming out... sometime. Probably next year or the year after if Heinberg continues to care as much about his 'beloved' comics compared to his TV work as he has so far.

Part 5 will be published a a later date, I hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"