• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BOUGHT/THOUGHT March 14th

Yeah I don't read your exceptionally long posts either.:csad:

More Bought/Thought:

PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL #5:
I tracked it down. Another solid one-shot story from Fraction, where Punisher himself remains on the fringes for most of the story and only G.W. Bridge and a beat cop named Ian (or is he?) are embroiled in a hostage drama with Bushwaker, who seems to get his upteenth redesign here. I don't mind it, though. And I don't mind 2 stories where Punisher himself is a bit player; Fraction writes and paces stories very well. Between this and PWJ and co-writing IRON FIST, he's definately become a breakout Marvel talent to me. What I DID mind was Oli deciding that he's too rushed for backgrounds and instead Photoshopping about 5 Times Square photographs behind his figures. I mean it didn't look back, but some panels looked jarring and it does seem lazy. I can imagine some poor soul who is beating their brains out trying to master architecture and vehicles and then looking at this and wondering why they bother practicing so hard. Granted, I'm sure they already do that everytime Bachelo draws something. It's a compact story that naturally continues the current Marvel theme; villians are only the pawns of heroes with alterior motives, in this case working secretly with Bridge to stage the whole fiasco just to lure out The Punisher. The story ends with a jaw-dropping reaction to Cap's death, the ONLY reaction to that event which I felt was genuine. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks, even Castle, and just was in shocked awe. Cap's death should have that effect on people and with everyone in NA assuming he's alive and none of his other heroic allies, Mighty Avengers or not seeming to give a damn, it was a worthwhile little scene.

I also bought DC: THE NEW FRONTIER and am halfway through the first volume, and enjoying it so far. But I feel it is worth mentioning that DC was greedy with this release. The only way to buy it, a 6 issue story, is through 2 trades, $19.99 a pop, or one ABSOLUTE edition, which has plenty of extras, but runs about $75. There's little reason it couldn't have at least been collected in one trade for, say, $34.99 at most by now. I just figured since I give Marvel a lot of flack for their greed, I have to be fair and note when I feel DC does it too. They both do, of course. Greed is the lifeblood of all successful business. It just is worth a mention. Aside for that, though, I'm liking it so far and should finish it this weekend.

After reading PWJ again,it's pretty obvious that Fraction is setting up G Dubya as a supporting cast member.I'm also glad that this book hasn't gone the formulaic route,the one we all thought it would go down:a dead super villain every issue.

Dread the Absolute is so worth it and pretty cheap online if you look in the right places.Tonnes of extra story pages as well,but it's good to hear you're liking it.

So I just re-read all 3 Planetary books tonight,and totally agree with Anubis about the greatness of this book.

More Bought/Thought:

PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL #5:
I tracked it down. Another solid one-shot story from Fraction, where Punisher himself remains on the fringes for most of the story and only G.W. Bridge and a beat cop named Ian (or is he?) are embroiled in a hostage drama with Bushwaker, who seems to get his upteenth redesign here. I don't mind it, though. And I don't mind 2 stories where Punisher himself is a bit player; Fraction writes and paces stories very well. Between this and PWJ and co-writing IRON FIST, he's definately become a breakout Marvel talent to me. What I DID mind was Oli deciding that he's too rushed for backgrounds and instead Photoshopping about 5 Times Square photographs behind his figures. I mean it didn't look back, but some panels looked jarring and it does seem lazy. I can imagine some poor soul who is beating their brains out trying to master architecture and vehicles and then looking at this and wondering why they bother practicing so hard. Granted, I'm sure they already do that everytime Bachelo draws something. It's a compact story that naturally continues the current Marvel theme; villians are only the pawns of heroes with alterior motives, in this case working secretly with Bridge to stage the whole fiasco just to lure out The Punisher. The story ends with a jaw-dropping reaction to Cap's death, the ONLY reaction to that event which I felt was genuine. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks, even Castle, and just was in shocked awe. Cap's death should have that effect on people and with everyone in NA assuming he's alive and none of his other heroic allies, Mighty Avengers or not seeming to give a damn, it was a worthwhile little scene.

I also bought DC: THE NEW FRONTIER and am halfway through the first volume, and enjoying it so far. But I feel it is worth mentioning that DC was greedy with this release. The only way to buy it, a 6 issue story, is through 2 trades, $19.99 a pop, or one ABSOLUTE edition, which has plenty of extras, but runs about $75. There's little reason it couldn't have at least been collected in one trade for, say, $34.99 at most by now. I just figured since I give Marvel a lot of flack for their greed, I have to be fair and note when I feel DC does it too. They both do, of course. Greed is the lifeblood of all successful business. It just is worth a mention. Aside for that, though, I'm liking it so far and should finish it this weekend.

$47.25

I like the art on Moon Knight but hate how he draws bruises. The people look like clowns.

BOUGHT:
52 #45
AMAZING SPIDER-GIRL #6
AVENGERS EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES II #7
CIVIL WAR THE CONFESSION
FRANKLIN RICHARDS MARCH MADNESS
IRREDEEMABLE ANT-MAN #6
JACK KIRBYS GALACTIC BOUNTY HUNTERS #5
JLA CLASSIFIED #36
MARVEL ADVENTURES FANTASTIC FOUR #22
MOON KNIGHT #8
NEW AVENGERS #28
NEW X-MEN #36
PTOLUS #5
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #5
SPIDER-MAN REIGN #4
TEEN TTIANS #44
THUNDERBOLTS #112
THUNDERBOLTS PRESENTS ZEMO #2
WOLVERINE ORIGINS #12
WONDER WOMAN #5

THOUGHT:
52 #45 - More Adam goodness as he rips through China looking for vengeance. But, who didn't see that coming?

AMAZING SPIDER-GIRL #6 - The first arc wraps up to a satisfying close. SG vs. Hobby, and she finally comes clean to her 'rents. Old-school quality in the former Mighty Marvel Manner.

AVENGERS EARTHS MIGHTIEST HEROES II #7 - More old-school goodness as Giant-Man is back and steps down as Chairman. Plus, Panther's past catches up to him and difficult choices are made! One issue to go, and we still go the adaptoid to deal with. Good stuff, a sequel that does the original proud.

CIVIL WAR THE CONFESSION - So we hear Stark's and Cap's rationales behind their decisions. Basically it was done out of order and dragged on and on. Not one of Bendis' better done-in-ones. Also, last I checked he wasn't supposed to be the leader on this project...how is it he's suddenly leading it?

FRANKLIN RICHARDS MARCH MADNESS - Collecting all the back-ups and a couple new Franklin strips, this is yet another great addition to the collection. I look forward to more Frank.

IRREDEEMABLE ANT-MAN #6 - So the flashbacks are done and now we got the full story. Eric is a dick and gets to be a bigger one with each passing issue. Not too shabby a book so far.

JACK KIRBYS GALACTIC BOUNTY HUNTERS #5 - More old-school Kirby goodness as we get the semi-final showdown with the build up to the final final showdown. The fate of the bountyhunters hangs in the balance!

JLA CLASSIFIED #36 - A lotta twists and turns in this one that make it kinda confusing, but what time story isn't. Overall, it was a pretty good read and typical of what I expect of Slott, albeit without as much humor in it.

MARVEL ADVENTURES FANTASTIC FOUR #22 - Reed and Sue try to keep their romance fresh, but Skrulls get in the way. A cute little story that sends the message even though sometimes they don't show it, the person you love never stops loving you. Awwwwwwww.

MOON KNIGHT #8 - Lotta people love the new MK. Me, I just can't get into it. While I like his convos with Konshu, he's just too bat-**** insane for my tastes. Also while the art looks pretty, it doesn't flow enough where it should...comes off stiff.

NEW AVENGERS #28 - MORE. F'IN. NINJAS. I don't care that it's a continuation of the story from last issue, we got bad guys in Mighty Avengers and more f'in ninjas in this! Plus Bendis tries to do a Kirkman with the dual continuity and can't keep it as seamless. A couple of giggle-worthy moments when the team is static, but overall this just blows.

NEW X-MEN #36 - Cessily is saved and the bad chick has been mindblasted. This is pure old-school X-Men right here. Stuff from past arcs come into play much later on like they did in the old Claremont run. The best X-Men title currently being made. Too bad the main books can't keep this kinda quality.

PTOLUS #5 - So who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? Sometimes had to tell in this twisty world. Our heroine gets so near and yet falls so far from her goals. This book has been pretty interesting in the Dabel line so far.

PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #5 - Bridge used Bushwacker to lure out Punny. Simple enough story. So what the hell was the point of the freakin' cop who dominated it?! This was a stinker of an issue.

SPIDER-MAN REIGN #4 - No comment.

TEEN TTIANS #44 - Titans vs. Titans! Lots of actiony goodness. Not too much happened in the issue, but it was still a good read.

THUNDERBOLTS #112 - An entire issue dedicated to showing everyone how f-ed up all the team members are and discussing what was wrong with their operation against Jack Flagg. That's it. That was literally the entire issue. Oh, and they explain Chen's new costume.

THUNDERBOLTS PRESENTS ZEMO #2 - Another good installment where we find out the interviewer is a psycho! Talk about groupie love.

WOLVERINE ORIGINS #12 - Cyber's back. Woohoo. Another needless resurrection. The main story still trudges along, and adamantium, though supposedly rare, always seems to be in enough available quantities for whenever a story needs it.

WONDER WOMAN #5 - A filler issue before the main story even wraps up. Not a good sign. Fortunately it was a fairly decent issue for a fill-in...if you wanna believe it takes WW to inspire women's shelters in the DCU.

Throw in S&H and it's over $50. I just got the two trades for about $36 with my LCS' discounts. DC doesn't plan on AMAZON offering deals, I just wanted to mention the worst thing about NEW FRONTIER so far was DC's lack of options with buying it. 1 trade for under $35 would have sufficed. No big.

I actually compared Brubaker to Way, and in a positive light, this week. Catch it? ;)

Something positive was said about Way? How is that possible? :confused:

No, I mentioned the "Lucifer" thing he did with GHOST RIDER, which is absolutely worthless as even the film used Mephisto, and noted that at least when Brubaker does a retcon, he's honest about it and doesn't just pretend it isn't one. He digs up the past and tries to make it work. Way hasn't done that, and that's the one thing holding his otherwise readable GR back.

No, I mentioned the "Lucifer" thing he did with GHOST RIDER, which is absolutely worthless as even the film used Mephisto, and noted that at least when Brubaker does a retcon, he's honest about it and doesn't just pretend it isn't one. He digs up the past and tries to make it work. Way hasn't done that, and that's the one thing holding his otherwise readable GR back.

thank you.

one of brubaker's meal tickets is writing retcons. we know this. however, when he does it, he does it with care. it makes sense.

when you're dealing with characters that have been published for 40 odd years, it's very hard to be original. i'd go so far to say it's impossible. you can either create new characters or delve into the past for new ideas.

and like you said, at least he's honest about it.

Ah, ok. I agree. I was reading Ghost Rider when it started, but then he continued the recent tradition of making Dr. Strange look like a *****, and I realized that no mention was ever made of why Johnny was GR again, how he wound up in Hell, why Lucifer was tormenting him instead of Mephisto, why he apparently has the Noble Kale version of the Ghost Rider rather than his original Zarathos version, etc. Pretty lame when writers think they can just start anew without addressing all of the lingering background threads. I had the same problem with Ennis' mini-series, only Ennis' mini-series was also kind of fun instead of the meandering piece of crap that Way's series has proven itself to be.

thank you.

one of brubaker's meal tickets is writing retcons. we know this. however, when he does it, he does it with care. it makes sense.

when you're dealing with characters that have been published for 40 odd years, it's very hard to be original. i'd go so far to say it's impossible. you can either create new characters or delve into the past for new ideas.

and like you said, at least he's honest about it.

Exactly. I mean even if it's a retcon you like, or one you don't (I didn't like some of the ones for DEADLY GENESIS), Brubaker dives into it, acknowledges it, and tries. Sometimes it's better to try and risk failure vs. just taking the "easy" way out, which is what Way has done on GHOST RIDER. He's assuming that the reader doesn't know better, or doesn't care. And even if he decides one cay to "explain" it, it'll ring as hollow as when Bendis finally got around to explaining why Jessica Drew's powers were "off" in NA #2, a full year after the fact without much build-up. Maybe Way doesn't want to risk a retcon, because he doesn't know the material well enough to pull it off. Maybe he's relying on fan ignorance. Or both. Even if Brubaker writes some stuff that seems irksome in theory, he's upfront about it.

And hey, I love what he and Fraction are doin' on IRON FIST, so when it works, it works.

Ah, ok. I agree. I was reading Ghost Rider when it started, but then he continued the recent tradition of making Dr. Strange look like a *****, and I realized that no mention was ever made of why Johnny was GR again, how he wound up in Hell, why Lucifer was tormenting him instead of Mephisto, why he apparently has the Noble Kale version of the Ghost Rider rather than his original Zarathos version, etc. Pretty lame when writers think they can just start anew without addressing all of the lingering background threads. I had the same problem with Ennis' mini-series, only Ennis' mini-series was also kind of fun instead of the meandering piece of crap that Way's series has proven itself to be.

Don't get me wrong, Way's GHOST RIDER is readable, he just is relying on Lucifer as a premise, like the One-Armed Man, which doesn't wash since he's never explained why GR is connected to him and not Mephisto. If Way would just drop that premise and move on, it would be easier to ignore. But he's not, so it continues to be a drag.

Amazon ships free for orders over $25...welcome to the internet, Dread!

I don't order from Amazon very often. I don't have a credit card and every time I have ordered from them, it has been a hassle. I always seem to order something that is out of stock (but they list it as in stock) and then I have to play email tag with them to sort it out.

When I order over the internet it usually is anime DVD's. I can't for the life of me explain why I rarely if ever order comics online. Probably because living in NYC, I have a good dozen or so big and small shops to visit or call if I am hunting for something.

Exactly. I mean even if it's a retcon you like, or one you don't (I didn't like some of the ones for DEADLY GENESIS), Brubaker dives into it, acknowledges it, and tries. Sometimes it's better to try and risk failure vs. just taking the "easy" way out, which is what Way has done on GHOST RIDER. He's assuming that the reader doesn't know better, or doesn't care. And even if he decides one cay to "explain" it, it'll ring as hollow as when Bendis finally got around to explaining why Jessica Drew's powers were "off" in NA #2, a full year after the fact without much build-up. Maybe Way doesn't want to risk a retcon, because he doesn't know the material well enough to pull it off. Maybe he's relying on fan ignorance. Or both. Even if Brubaker writes some stuff that seems irksome in theory, he's upfront about it.

And hey, I love what he and Fraction are doin' on IRON FIST, so when it works, it works.

i agree with you on "deadly genesis". as far as i'm concerned, he failed on that one. but like you said, he tried. now if we're talking daredevil, captain america or iron fist, he's tearing **** up. the last two years of captain america have been the absolute best i've EVER read. he's even succeeded mark waid's runs in my book, and those were top notch.

iron fist is a curious book for me. it's great, for sure. but brubaker seems to spreading himself a little thinner then he has in the past, and it makes me wonder just how much of the book he's actually writing. in the past, danny's not been the most successful of characters, and i have to wonder if bru's attacting his name to the project to give it a little push out of the gate. that's not to say that he's not involved in the writing...it's just...i wonder. if it is in fact true that bru's doing both the character AND fraction a favor, then i guess that's okay. as long as the quality doesn't diminish.

and hey, that just means fraction's THAT good of a writer. :up:

i agree with you on "deadly genesis". as far as i'm concerned, he failed on that one. but like you said, he tried. now if we're talking daredevil, captain america or iron fist, he's tearing **** up. the last two years of captain america have been the absolute best i've EVER read. he's even succeeded mark waid's runs in my book, and those were top notch.

iron fist is a curious book for me. it's great, for sure. but brubaker seems to spreading himself a little thinner then he has in the past, and it makes me wonder just how much of the book he's actually writing. in the past, danny's not been the most successful of characters, and i have to wonder if bru's attacting his name to the project to give it a little push out of the gate. that's not to say that he's not involved in the writing...it's just...i wonder. if it is in fact true that bru's doing both the character AND fraction a favor, then i guess that's okay. as long as the quality doesn't diminish.

and hey, that just means fraction's THAT good of a writer. :up:

Really no way of knowing how much of IRON FIST that each writer is writing. I won't make judgements. Although I am willing to bet a lot of the "history of the Iron Fist" stuff and Orson may have been him. But there is no way to tell and I won't assume the worst.

Fraction's a good writer too.

Still not reading the Cap trades though. Even though, ironically, I bought DC: THE NEW FRONTIER for argueably more shallow reasons than, "I bought Cap trades because he died". Which are, "DC is making a DTV in a year or two about it". Finished the first trade, it's a blast so far. Strangely the more of Wildcat I see the more I like him.

Really no way of knowing how much of IRON FIST that each writer is writing. I won't make judgements. Although I am willing to bet a lot of the "history of the Iron Fist" stuff and Orson may have been him. But there is no way to tell and I won't assume the worst.

Fraction's a good writer too.

Still not reading the Cap trades though. Even though, ironically, I bought DC: THE NEW FRONTIER for argueably more shallow reasons than, "I bought Cap trades because he died". Which are, "DC is making a DTV in a year or two about it". Finished the first trade, it's a blast so far. Strangely the more of Wildcat I see the more I like him.

i'd be willing to bet that if you gave brubaker's cap a try, you'd like it. the winter soldier stuff, no matter what your opinion of the retcon is, is intense (and sometimes heartbreaking) stuff.

and the "the new frontier" is amazing by default. it's darwyn cooke. that guy is seemingly incapable of "the suck".

i'd be willing to bet that if you gave brubaker's cap a try, you'd like it. the winter soldier stuff, no matter what your opinion of the retcon is, is intense (and sometimes heartbreaking) stuff.

The thing with Cap is that he falls into the "never liked him enough to pay to read his books, or even bother DLing them" sort of category, much like with She-Hulk. I mean, I have no doubt if I read Slott's SHE-HULK, I would enjoy it. I'm sure it's written well and very funny. But I just don't care enough about Jen to pluck down that $3 for it every month. And maybe that makes no sense, to deny myself a book I admit is probably not bad because I have disinterest in the character, while I have often remained faithful to mediocre to bad books because of a character I DID have interest in, but there it is.

And yes, I did have a right to complain about "the death" due to the trend and the iconic nature of the hero. But I've gotten it out of my system, thankfully, so that is that.

While I'm being honest, if I did like it, I'd have to eat about a metric ton of humble pie after last week's tirades, and I am in no mood for that. So I'll keep that extra $50 for the 4 trades in my pocket, thanks. ;)

and the "the new frontier" is amazing by default. it's darwyn cooke. that guy is seemingly incapable of "the suck".

I'm seeing that. The first volume is very good. I like the art style and the theme is amazingly simular to CIVIL WAR, only, like, actually subtle and treated as a story, instead of a checklist for shocking events. It touches on most of the DCU and even has the characters in pretty much chronological order, but focuses on Hal and J'onn, who often get the short end in "elseworlds" sort of stories over the Trilogy. Everyone's had a moment so far.

If DC/WB ruins the Frontier DTV film, I swear I'll hurt them. My expectations are high and I am only halfway through. Cooke's style is almost a storyboard unto itself. It just needs a faithful treatment.

The thing with Cap is that he falls into the "never liked him enough to pay to read his books, or even bother DLing them" sort of category, much like with She-Hulk. I mean, I have no doubt if I read Slott's SHE-HULK, I would enjoy it. I'm sure it's written well and very funny. But I just don't care enough about Jen to pluck down that $3 for it every month. And maybe that makes no sense, to deny myself a book I admit is probably not bad because I have disinterest in the character, while I have often remained faithful to mediocre to bad books because of a character I DID have interest in, but there it is.

And yes, I did have a right to complain about "the death" due to the trend and the iconic nature of the hero. But I've gotten it out of my system, thankfully, so that is that.

While I'm being honest, if I did like it, I'd have to eat about a metric ton of humble pie after last week's tirades, and I am in no mood for that. So I'll keep that extra $50 for the 4 trades in my pocket, thanks. ;)

we're a funny breed, us comic book readers. we'll pass on near groundbreaking runs because we're "not into the character"; but we forget that it's the writers are who made us care about the characters that we DO love so much.

five years ago i would not have looked twice at a she-hulk ongoing. but if she's being written by slott, then count me in every time. i enjoy the stories, and i enjoy the character. and it's all because slott's such a damn good scribe that he made me care.

all that talk aside, i know exactly what you're saying. it's why i've stayed away from kirkman's invincible for so long. i didn't need another book to add to my list, and some image hero certainly wasn't going to change that. i took your's and a few other's words for it, and i'll be damned if it's not one the best books on the stands today. i should've known, too. it's simple math really: kirkman + young hero = greatness. it never fails.

I'm seeing that. The first volume is very good. I like the art style and the theme is amazingly simular to CIVIL WAR, only, like, actually subtle and treated as a story, instead of a checklist for shocking events. It touches on most of the DCU and even has the characters in pretty much chronological order, but focuses on Hal and J'onn, who often get the short end in "elseworlds" sort of stories over the Trilogy. Everyone's had a moment so far.

If DC/WB ruins the Frontier DTV film, I swear I'll hurt them. My expectations are high and I am only halfway through. Cooke's style is almost a storyboard unto itself. It just needs a faithful treatment.

i have faith in the movie. cooke's on board as an art director/producer/storyboarder/, or whatever his title is. as long as he's involved, i'm not sweating it. and bruce timm has yet to let me down, as well.

i think dc should look at this as an oppurtunity to really blow marvel out the water in terms of dtv films. the source material alone is 100 times better than anything marvel's had to work with lately.

we're a funny breed, us comic book readers. we'll pass on near groundbreaking runs because we're "not into the character"; but we forget that it's the writers are who made us care about the characters that we DO love so much.

five years ago i would not have looked twice at a she-hulk ongoing. but if she's being written by slott, then count me in every time. i enjoy the stories, and i enjoy the character. and it's all because slott's such a damn good scribe that he made me care.

all that talk aside, i know exactly what you're saying. it's why i've stayed away from kirkman's invincible for so long. i didn't need another book to add to my list, and some image hero certainly wasn't going to change that. i took your's and a few other's words for it, and i'll be damned if it's not one the best books on the stands today. i should've known, too. it's simple math really: kirkman + young hero = greatness. it never fails.

Using INVINCIBLE as an example. Very clever. A masterstroke. I have no doubt it's a true testimonial, but way to strike at that heart on my sleeve. ;)

Yeah, we comic fans are a hard breed sometimes, or at least some of us. But I also feel it just is a representation of what effects other people in "real life". Most people don't like confronting things that are new, or being forced to challenge preconcieved notions. Most of us just want to reaffirm what we already accept, over and over, until we die. This alone is a major stumbling block for humans in general, IMO, and is something that amazingly, animals lack. They have to be open minded and adapt to surroundings, or die. But humans have been so adept at making the surroundings conform to us, instead of vice versa, that for many of us, this art has been lost. Plus, there's also ego issues. It is an affront for many of our egos to admit to being ignorant, wrong, or both. Even worse if we have to reveal this to someone else who has exposed us.

Whether it is a fan who doesn't give a new book a try or someone who carries prejudices for life, it all is the same. Expecting different it sometimes folly. Of course there are people who are open minded and are willing to rise above their flaws. I'm only halfway there. I know my flaws. Just haven't mastered changing them. I've gotten old and stubborn. When we're young, nothing is impossible, and then when we grow up, suddenly nothing seems possible.

But then again, I'm a pessimist by trade. :D

Beyond all this, the ugly truth is I never have enough money for my hobby. Had I the time and resources I'd be buying entire shelves of material. But I don't so I have to choose my new "explorations" very carefully.

i have faith in the movie. cooke's on board as an art director/producer/storyboarder/, or whatever his title is. as long as he's involved, i'm not sweating it. and bruce timm has yet to let me down, as well.

i think dc should look at this as an oppurtunity to really blow marvel out the water in terms of dtv films. the source material alone is 100 times better than anything marvel's had to work with lately.

Very true. The Marvel DTV's seriously need some steady competition to get them to improve, and while the HELLBOY/SCREW ON HEAD stuff is good, DC is really the only way to do that. I am still awaiting an American animated epic that is sort of "our AKIRA", if you know what I am talking about. And the first thing is we have to throw away the idea that cartoons are for kids, and embrace that they are for everyone. And we have to commit to a show that is over 90 minutes, if not 2 hours. I doubt we ever will reach that point; Warner Bros. and Disney have had a stranglehold on the medium for way too long, but hopefully I will be wrong. I am a major fan of what animation can do, and I love seeing good stuff.

Yeah, we come fans are a hard breed sometimes, or at least some of us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:D Funniest.Spelling.Error.EVER!!!!!:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"