Brad Meltzer's Justice League - Could it work?

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
What do you think?

Could the Brad Meltzer Justice League (Superman, Batman, Wonder-Woman, Green Lantern, Black Canary, Red Arrow, Black Lightining, Hawkwoman, Vixen, Red Tornado and Geoforce) Work on the movies?

They would have to change a few things, but i think it would be cool.

''Tornado's Path'' is a Extraordinary Story.

What do you think?

Could the Brad Meltzer Justice League (Superman, Batman, Wonder-Woman, Green Lantern, Black Canary, Red Arrow, Black Lightining, Hawkwoman, Vixen, Red Tornado and Geoforce) Work on the movies?

They'd have to seriously cut down the roster. Perhaps keeping Superman, Batman, WW, Black Canary, Red Tornedo (for the plot) and replace Red Arrow with Green Arrow. With Ollie around they could use the romance between him and BC.

Despite being a popular author his run was shredded by the critics. They'd definitely have to alter the execution for live action.

I do like the thought of Amazo being used.

What did you think of the Amazo story in JLA #27?

It's a great lineup, that's for sure, but they'd to cut it down. I say Superman, Batman, WW, Hal, Black Canary, Vixen, Black Lightning and replace Red Arrow with Green Arrow, like Major said. That'd be cool.

I think depriving audiences of the Flash is a big mistake though.

He may be the selling point for alot of kids.

i don't know. i much prefer the big 7.

Brad Meltzer's Justice League only works for comics, and for comic fans who are into the history of the characters.

For a movie, it wouldn't work, people would be pissed that Geo-Force got in a movie before the Flash.

Maybe change some bits, but i think the concepts are much valid.

Flash eventually did join during Meltzer's last story.
I could see using some them replacing some...
Use: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Flash ( Wally West), Hawkgirl, Vixen, Black Canary, Geo-Force, Black Lightning, Red Tornado.
Replace Green Arrow before using Red Arrow. GA must come first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"