Discussion: UK Politics

yeah, financially it appears that they can't afford another battle.

Well that would be a very good reason. Thank you for the info Lee. :up:

Ukip’s new interim leader, Gerard Batten is another nutter. Batten believes Islam is a death cult and wants Muslims to sign a document renouncing parts of the Qur’an.

UKIP have been irrelevant for months... about time they buggered off into non-existance

UKIP have been irrelevant for months... about time they buggered off into non-existance

They're still relevant for entertainment value. :yay:

As someone born and raised in the UK, i was all FOR brexit.. And still am!

Gosh it’s just really silly to do it. Clearly it’s not going to work.

They should just be like “yep that was a dumb idea but we’re going to focus on other stuff now” or just leave and then quickly come back in again.

How quickly after they leave can they get back in again?

Rumours BoJo might quit too.

Confirmed now! May has accepted his resignation.

Rumours are Gove is taking over from Davis. Chip pan and fire spring to mind.

So, who is going to be left to meet with Trump this week?

What about the balloon?

I will say, this is entertaining to watch, even if I don't fully understand the intricacies of the UK governmental system.

Bloomberg: Former U.K. Independence Party leader*Nigel Farage says in*tweet*that he will "seriously" consider putting forward his name to return as UKIP leader if Brexit is not “back on track” by March, 2019.

What about the balloon?

I will say, this is entertaining to watch, even if I don't fully understand the intricacies of the UK governmental system.

If you do get to understand them, can you let the government know please. Ta.

Bloomberg: Former U.K. Independence Party leader*Nigel Farage says in*tweet*that he will "seriously" consider putting forward his name to return as UKIP leader if Brexit is not “back on track” by March, 2019.

He's gonna be in jail sooner than later so who gives a flying **** what that vile man does

Jeremy Hunt is the new Foreign Secretary.

So is foreign secretary the new fail upwards job now?

First Boris some how landed the foreign secretary to much amusement and now Hunt

Hunt was terrible health secretary who managed to turn most health service professionals against him.

I think May just shuffled him over to the job because he is one of those that aren't after her job and he toes the party line.

Hunt was the worst Health Secretary of all time in my view. He and his notion of planned private health cost me my job and many others, theirs.

He is a man without principle in a job that requires nothing but.

I just hope he can project himself better across the world than he did in the NHS because the demonstration of his 'people' skills in that job were non-existent.

Mueller has him in his sights.... his mate Banks is looking at major trouble as well and not to mention the meeting he had with Assange that he completely forgot about 3 minutes later when he was doorstepped. That's just stuff connected to Russia. He's the type of scum that aligns themselves with a Nazi party to get more money.

Farage has all the signs of being crooked as hell.... and the sooner he goes down the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"