• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bring Back Black Bolt

tophat491 said:
oh and by the way the members of the illuminati each represent a difforent race that inhabits earth or the space around it.

namor: represtents atlantians
xavier: represents mutants
iron man: represents normal humans/technoligy
black bolt: represents inhumans
Dr. strange: represents the magical beings
mr. fantastic: represents meta humans

so techincaly there wouldnt be any need for t'challa to be in because there is no one else to represent!

Thats exactly how I feel, I was just about to post pretty much the same thing.

Mistress Gluon said:
Few and far inbetween.

Prove it.

It would be awesome funny that they chose to create this little thing, while saying they were the representatives of their kind, and then having two people who represent the same thing on the same team.

Despite what you may want to believe, Tony Stark represents superhumans just as much as Reed does. Tony Stark hardly goes around playing with normal humans.

But technically he is not Superhuman (well now he is, I guess), but Tony represents human at there most advanced without being superhuman. I would call Tony and other heroes/villians similar to him Technohumans.

Technohumans (normal humans, who gain superhuman abilities due to technoligy.)

IronMan
War Machine
Mach IV
Dr. Octopus
Blizzard
etc...

If they formed the team around representatives from every species then why did they invite T'challa in the first place?

Are you trying to tell me that they're all racist and think that black people are a seperate species?

Thats not why they formed the team, but as comic fans we realize what marvel was doing, and why they wrote Black Panther to turn the offer down.

I dont think Nick Fury fits into the Illuminati at all, he might have a similar agenda but I could see him using it to his advantage if he needed to, you hold it over the heads of people like Reed, Tony, or Prof.

supermarvelman said:
Thats exactly how I feel, I was just about to post pretty much the same thing.

FINALY! someone agrees with me!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot:

supermarvelman said:
But technically he is not Superhuman (well now he is, I guess), but Tony represents human at there most advanced without being superhuman. I would call Tony and other heroes/villians similar to him Technohumans.

Technohumans (normal humans, who gain superhuman abilities due to technoligy.)

IronMan
War Machine
Mach IV
Dr. Octopus
Blizzard
etc...

YES!!!!! i completely agree! thanks dude:yay:

supermarvelman said:
I dont think Nick Fury fits into the Illuminati at all, he might have a similar agenda but I could see him using it to his advantage if he needed to, you hold it over the heads of people like Reed, Tony, or Prof.

I agree. In fact he is just about the opposite of what they represent. He is/was a human imbodiment of the government. Whereas the illuminati solve problems under the radar, on a global scale. Not just as a representative of their nation.

Victor Von Doom said:
I agree. In fact he is just about the opposite of what they represent. He is/was a human imbodiment of the government. Whereas the illuminati solve problems under the radar, on a global scale. Not just as a representative of their nation.

LOL! No, Nick Fury does what he wants, when he wants, government be damned. Look at his current situation.

Darthphere said:
LOL! No, Nick Fury does what he wants, when he wants, government be damned. Look at his current situation.

That's why I said was.

i hope nick fury stays away from S.H.I.E.L.D for a long time. e has the potential to be SUCH A COOL CHARACTER and yet nobody ever does anything with him! i can think of soooo many stories that would make fury such a bad ass (not saying that he isnt already, i just think that he hasnt reached his full potential)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"