Pregnant Man

ohhhh your gonna ****ing go there aren't you. If your going to go all bible humping on me, I may just ask you this. IF it was god's will... don't you think he wouldn't be allowing this to happen?

It reminds me of the story about the man on a sinking boat, constantly passing up to be rescued, telling the people who offered him safety "don't worry, god will save me" the man drowns, goes to heaven and asks god "why didn't you save me" and god exclaims "I sent you 2 boats". Just because we make it happen, doesn't mean it's not "gods" will. or choice or unnatural. Next you'll tell me that being gay isn't very natural either... when 1) animals and humans have been doing it since the dawn of time and 2) if things weren't meant to go up there then why did "god" give us a prostate that makes it feel so good.

I draw the line at incest because it does indeed show with scientific facts VERY high chances of messing up the kid who could be born. If there wasn't, i still wouldn't get it, i wouldn't understand it, and i think most of us would cringe as is for wanting to mess around with a family member... but if it had no birth defects i'd probably say alright, its not my thing but if thats how you want to live your life.

As much as I LOL'd this argument is about to be in a whole new league.:o

lol good, the point was to get some laughs hopefully ;), but yep i'll take it there
Now, you see I am responsible enough not to go to the anal sex argument every ime some idiot (usually Memphis) is all gay hating. lol

That or "Idiot says what?"

lol :woot:

you know, i get people not understanding this... but there's to much hate in here i mean seriously... does the world need anymore hate then what it has already? Don't hate, procreate everybody!!! lol. But no in all seriousness The Baby is healthy, the family is happy and very loving, this kid has a very good chance of growing up happier then most. It's sad that people can't see that and are clouded too much with "this isn't gods way, this isn't natural, this is a perversion, this is gross, they should have adopted, there *******s or risking the babies health" yadda yadda yadda.

you know, i get people not understanding this... but there's to much hate in here i mean seriously... does the world need anymore hate then what it has already? Don't hate, procreate everybody!!! lol. But no in all seriousness The Baby is healthy, the family is happy and very loving, this kid has a very good chance of growing up happier then most. It's sad that people can't see that and are clouded too much with "this isn't gods way, this isn't natural, this is a perversion, this is gross, they should have adopted, there *******s or risking the babies health" yadda yadda yadda.

Your right as long as the baby is healthy, what is wrong with them having this kid, I mean this guy has probably given up his knew gender something he wanted more than anything just to have a child, if that sacrifice does not show love I don't know what does.

Wow. This is some f***ed up s***...

This world is just crazy now. I read this story I don't remember when but i was like OMG!!

You can also ignore the fact that male hormones over time, changing ones body, may also do harm to an unborn child...or even yourself.

Incest is gross period polka dot and I think this matter is stupid(pregnant men) when there is no f-king thing wrong with adoption.

No, like it was pointed out numerous times already, that's not true in this case. And once that argument is thrown out the window, all you have left is the adoption angle. Which at this point, really doesn't matter. It's their choice. No one forced it on anyone.

No...he has an enlarged clitoris.
you do realise thats pretty much what a male penis is.... were all female in the womb for a bit.... when testosterone is introduced, the female genitalia transforms into ours :o

Your right as long as the baby is healthy, what is wrong with them having this kid, I mean this guy has probably given up his knew gender something he wanted more than anything just to have a child, if that sacrifice does not show love I don't know what does.

The point is that some people can't accept anything outside "the norm." Whatever that may be. People are so rooted in their hatred that it blinds any objective opinion that they might be able to have. To me, love is love and this baby will probably grow up in a much happier home than "your normal all-american dream heterosexual couple." When it comes down to the basics, this is "man" who was BORN A WOMAN having a child. This is not a biological man having a child.

*shakes his head at this thread*

It's like arguing about breathing.

This was not a pregnant male.

This was NEVER a pregnant male.

Having human males carry children to term is the ultimate in selfishness because you risk human life for no good reason.

We've had the capability for around three decades but most rational folk believe that it would take the irradication of all females on the planet to make us go there.

This was a biological female who decided she was male - then had a kid - PERIOD.

No, like it was pointed out numerous times already, that's not true in this case. And once that argument is thrown out the window, all you have left is the adoption angle. Which at this point, really doesn't matter. It's their choice. No one forced it on anyone.
Go look up the effects of varying hormones in pregnancy and see what you find out. As this is really the first case of this ever happening, no one for sure can rule out any complications that might arise during or after the pregnancy. This is absolutely stupid to become a media ****e over this as she is not being condemned nor stopped so there is no loss of freedoms and therefore no real cause behind it to stir up media attention. There isn't any awareness involved around this either because she is still a biological female. Now when an actual male becomes pregnant...then that will be newsworthy. Lastly, I do not understand why you and a couple of others are so hard set against adoption...what...to prove a point to the world? How selfish is that:o

Go look up the effects of varying hormones in pregnancy and see what you find out. As this is really the first case of this ever happening, no one for sure can rule out any complications that might arise during or after the pregnancy. This is absolutely stupid to become a media ****e over this as she is not being condemned nor stopped so there is no loss of freedoms and therefore no real cause behind it to stir up media attention. There isn't any awareness involved around this either because she is still a biological female. Now when an actual male becomes pregnant...then that will be newsworthy. Lastly, I do not understand why you and a couple of others are so hard set against adoption...what...to prove a point to the world? How selfish is that:o

dude, not offense, but since he was born "biologically a woman" and has a womb, he has just as much as a god damn right to have a kid as any woman. Maybe you should be yelling at ALL people for not adopting. Your being very bitter about this for the mere fact that you were adopted, and act like this person was risking soooo much, hell you know what this guy risked the mose? his integrity and his strength, he's now shunned by even the trans gender community. And before you start your crap again about "but why endanger the kid yadda yadda yadda that we've been through five billion times already, His HORMONES ARE AT A NORMAL FEMALE LEVEL... and have been for a while... the girl isn't magically going to comb out of the womb with a beard and an adams apple. Stop acting like the hormones are messing it up. the hormones would effect the kid in development in the womb, not later.

to me it's all kind of wierd not because of what he/she biologically is/was, but the denial of it. To me, that doesn't seem happy or healthy to feel the need to drastically change your physical body when there is nothing wrong with it to begin with, and it is basically a psychological problem. Of course there is the whole "8 genders" theory, but there's complexity in everything. In such a situation, especially within the culture, I don't know how a child wouldn't grow up with some serious confusion as to gender identity (not to be mistaken with gender equality) that would have to be addressed.

I always find it funny that just because a couple is gay and having children, suddenly it must mean they are a loving couple who are going to be great parents. Last I checked the divorce rate (or.. .staying together rate, since gay marriage is still outlawed in many states) was basically the same for gay couples as straight... which means the kid has about the same chances as all of us. Both extremes, oh corruption and oh loving family, are skewed perceptions.

I wish people would look at these things more realistically...

to me it's all kind of wierd not because of what he/she biologically is/was, but the denial of it. To me, that doesn't seem happy or healthy to feel the need to drastically change your physical body when there is nothing wrong with it to begin with, and it is basically a psychological problem. Of course there is the whole "8 genders" theory, but there's complexity in everything. In such a situation, especially within the culture, I don't know how a child wouldn't grow up with some serious confusion as to gender identity (not to be mistaken with gender equality) that would have to be addressed.

I always find it funny that just because a couple is gay and having children, suddenly it must mean they are a loving couple who are going to be great parents. Last I checked the divorce rate (or.. .staying together rate, since gay marriage is still outlawed in many states) was basically the same for gay couples as straight... which means the kid has about the same chances as all of us. Both extremes, oh corruption and oh loving family, are skewed preceptions.

I wish people would look at these things more realistically...

it's kinda complicated and actually took me a while to understand the trans gendered community. They are not denying what they were born at all... because to them, there body is just a shell... imagine being born a woman but your mind is wired as a male. Some assume thats what being gay is like.. and it's not. I'm a guy.. and i think like a guy, its just instead of me getting aroused by girls, it's guys. Trans gendered people never felt comfortable in there own body. Many feel during puberty even that there body is betraying them...(because before that other then the genitalia, boys and girls relatively look the same). They end up later in life having the surgery and end up much happier, and i don't really see anything wrong with that. I look at it as simple as being born with a mutation or simply something got messed up.

In a similar way, me and my cousin have always been very close, were like brother and sister, our moms were the youngest born in there family and were always very close as well. When we were young, people use to think me and my cuz were twins, and we've always had that wierd "twin sense" where we know what the other's thinking, know when somethings wrong, etc etc... anywho... last year we both ended up coming out to each other the same day. haha it was very odd and yet sorta moving. Since then i've kinda developed some weird spiritual theory that maybe my mom was suppose to carry a twin gene, that some how didn't take and it essentially got "split" from her, and the other half went to her sister. It's really like my cuz and i were suppose to be twins, and one could argue that my gay side was suppose to go to her to make her strait and her lesbian side was suppose to go to me. any who.. just thought i'd share that.

And it's still realistical... I mean the family is being in the spot light, shunned by a community that should welcome them, and there very much in love with the baby and wanted it very bad. Most families i think take for granted the ability to have kids and i think you appreciate it more when you have trouble with getting pregnant. Theres no reason to believe that this family wont be warm and loving. Sure in some ways the odds are just as good as others, but i personally feel like an actual struggle strengthens love alot more as well as appreciation

it's kinda complicated and actually took me a while to understand the trans gendered community. They are not denying what they were born at all... because to them, there body is just a shell... imagine being born a woman but your mind is wired as a male. Some assume thats what being gay is like.. and it's not. I'm a guy.. and i think like a guy, its just instead of me getting aroused by girls, it's guys. Trans gendered people never felt comfortable in there own body. Many feel during puberty even that there body is betraying them...(because before that other then the genitalia, boys and girls relatively look the same). They end up later in life having the surgery and end up much happier, and i don't really see anything wrong with that. I look at it as simple as being born with a mutation or simply something got messed up.

In a similar way, me and my cousin have always been very close, were like brother and sister, our moms were the youngest born in there family and were always very close as well. When we were young, people use to think me and my cuz were twins, and we've always had that wierd "twin sense" where we know what the other's thinking, know when somethings wrong, etc etc... anywho... last year we both ended up coming out to each other the same day. haha it was very odd and yet sorta moving. Since then i've kinda developed some weird spiritual theory that maybe my mom was suppose to carry a twin gene, that some how didn't take and it essentially got "split" from her, and the other half went to her sister. It's really like my cuz and i were suppose to be twins, and one could argue that my gay side was suppose to go to her to make her strait and her lesbian side was suppose to go to me. any who.. just thought i'd share that.

And it's still realistical... I mean the family is being in the spot light, shunned by a community that should welcome them, and there very much in love with the baby and wanted it very bad. Most families i think take for granted the ability to have kids and i think you appreciate it more when you have trouble with getting pregnant. Theres no reason to believe that this family wont be warm and loving. Sure in some ways the odds are just as good as others, but i personally feel like an actual struggle strengthens love alot more as well as appreciation

Actually I don't think you're alone in having that "twin" feeling. My best friend is gay. When he was growing up, he often befriended or felt a kinship with children who also wound up coming out later, even though way back then they all didn't comprehended the idea. Even his "girlfriend" in middle school he discovered was of the female persuasion two years after she moved away.

Things like that kind of give me a better understanding of that situation, how deep it goes, even though I am not in it myself. But the transgendered thing is still pretty much a mystery to me. Like I said, the whole female brain in a male body and vice versa is part of an anomoly (sp?) that would be difficult to explain to adults let alone to a toddler (believing that the body is merely a shell is very odd to me... if it were so unimportant in who someone really is, why would a transgendered person be happier once they fundementally altered it?)

It is a very delicate situation, and I hope everyone involved thought very hard about the decision, and anyone who goes off and says "they should totally go for it because it's their right!" and "they should never do that because it's against nature!" might be correct (both statements are true imo haha), but are not thinking it through to benefit of the child (and the community, really).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"