• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Britney Baby Threads Merged

Iceman/Psylocke said:
A Paris-Fed crossbreed could be interesting.

We already have the equivalent, but sadly sponges aren't in the same phylum as humans.

Another baby already?I thought she had Sean Preston like only 5 months ago or something:confused::o

Ebil Gig said:
Another baby already?I thought she had Sean Preston like only 5 months ago or something:confused::o

Apparently she hopped in the sack 3 months later and had a 'happy' accident. Though don't ask me how that happens with a "ladykiller" like K-Fed...

ChibiKiriyama said:
Apparently she hopped in the sack 3 months later and had a 'happy' accident. Though don't ask me how that happens with a "ladykiller" like K-Fed...

Have you seen that TV show Britney & K-Fed had called "Chaos" or something.They hopped in the sack more than once, every day :o

Congrats to Brit, now she needs to get her @ss in the studio and make that 5th album she's been promising us (fans) to make:mad:

*Proud Britney Spears fan*:)

Ebil Gig said:
Have you seen that TV show Britney & K-Fed had called "Chaos" or something.They hopped in the sack more than once, every day :o

Hence the reason I avoided watching 'Chaotic'. If I wanted to see drunken hillbillies discuss how the condom broke a few months ago I'd be watching Jerry Springer instead.

ChibiKiriyama said:
Hence the reason I avoided watching 'Chaotic'. If I wanted to see drunken hillbillies discuss how the condom broke a few months ago I'd be watching Jerry Springer instead.

Lmao:up:

Kmack said:
Congrats to Brit, now she needs to get her @ss in the studio and make that 5th album she's been promising us (fans) to make

*Proud Britney Spears fan*

I like Britney's music Yes, I do:O but Britney's personality is so...whats that word I'm looking for....

Kmack said:
Congrats to Brit, now she needs to get her @ss in the studio and make that 5th album she's been promising us (fans) to make:mad:

*Proud Britney Spears fan*:)

lol.. poor Kmack... The Britney the world used to know is long dead.

If you want Spears... you're gonna have to wait for her sister Jaime Lynn. :(

:meow: :meow:

I express my genuine congratulations to both Britney, K-Fed, even though I hate K-Fed with utmost fury, and Sean Preston for having a new baby brother.

Equint77 said:

True, she's had a massive sit back. I don't think she'll ever be as big as she used to be. I mean, she had an album sell 1 mil in ONE week:eek: No, that Britney is long gone. But if she continues to churn up songs like Toxic and Everytime, a Britney fan I will remain!:p

Kmack said:
True, she's had a massive sit back. I don't think she'll ever be as big as she used to be. I mean, she had an album sell 1 mil in ONE week:eek: No, that Britney is long gone. But if she continues to churn up songs like Toxic and Everytime, a Britney fan I will remain!:p

well first she needs to

1 - keep her legs closed
2 - stop eatting cheetos in her sleep
3 - loose the 200 lbs of baby weight she's gained
4 - kill K-fed
5 - get her looks back

Equint77 said:

Yeah...I don't even think there was much of an attempt to get her figure back on the first one.

Equint77 said:
well first she needs to

1 - keep her legs closed
4 - kill K-fed
5 - get her looks back
I agree:up:

:rolleyes: I predict they break up before this new kid has his first birthday.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

:rolleyes: I predict they break up before this new kid has his first birthday.

I predict she'll be pregnant again by x-mas.. :(

Baby factory...

Equint77 said:

jamie-spears-04060605.jpg

Won't be too long

Super_Ludacris said:
this is news? Man **** that Mayonaisse Heffer....

i might have to borrow that one someday... :meow: :meow:

Equint77 said:
well first she needs to

1 - keep her legs closed
4 - kill K-fed
5 - get her looks back

I totally agree with every one of those steps.

She can still be hot once again...

Brit and K-Fed are why I halfway support having to take a test and get a license to reproduce...those kids are gonna be so F***ed up...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"