Brooklyn Man Electrocuted After Urinating on Subway’s ‘Third Rail’

Hey now people... The Mythbusters are Macgyvers #1 soul brothers. Talk ill of them at your own peril... Or you may find all the items in your medicine cabinet have been combined to make a crude neutron bomb.

And this is the origin of Electro for the upcoming Spider-Man movie.

And this is the origin of Electro for the upcoming Spider-Man movie.

gifface_lol_gif.gif

Hey now people... The Mythbusters are Macgyvers #1 soul brothers. Talk ill of them at your own peril... Or you may find all the items in your medicine cabinet have been combined to make a crude neutron bomb.

Adam & Jamie's unwillingness to piss on an electrified third rail to conclusively prove or disprove this "myth" will forever stain their record. :o

How do you get electrocuted by peeing on a sandwich? I bet it had pepper jack cheese on it.

How do you get electrocuted by peeing on a sandwich? I bet it had pepper jack cheese on it.

I don't know. I tried it once: I wasn't electrocuted, but I'm not allowed back into Quiznos again.

I don't know. I tried it once: I wasn't electrocuted, but I'm not allowed back into Quiznos again.

That's probably why all the Quizno's around here have closed. People like you thinking it's cool to pee on sandwiches.

Adam & Jamie's unwillingness to piss on an electrified third rail to conclusively prove or disprove this "myth" will forever stain their record. :o

Well... It will certainly stain something. It will also leave an odor if you let it sit for too long. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"