Brotherhood of Sin, the world of Baggers

2A1DDE5B-F137-4647-8DDD-7A1EBCADEE8F.jpegMy Mom sadly passed away last week...My Mom loved Ballerinas, so I thought in her Honour I would change my #BagnallClub logo for her. I need your help guys, which one you like the best??

6FD97CD1-94C4-4793-AE21-0262A5BE999B.jpeg A couple of days ago an idea popped up in my head. So I started brainstorming a concept story idea starring my Mom and Dad in some prequel alternative past featuring Aliens, Monsters, Robots and the 60's (I have been interested with Cryptozoology, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Creature Features and Conspiracy Theories since I was a kid, I blame my Dad’s obsession with Charles Fort and Fortean Times Magazines I would read growing up. His love of Sci-Fi as well as my Mom’s (Star Trek) would mould me into the Geek I am today!!!). B3D7A5AC-FC17-41AC-92B3-04000E2F1444.jpeg Here’s the first concept idea, a promo image as you will.

Me and my mates are doing a Podcast so I created some geeky alter-ego for us:

6F423091-B136-4CF8-8292-642307DB088F.jpeg CD19F99A-8E51-42FB-8F22-1F900F6BBCC8.jpeg 1B6F6822-2EB3-40AB-A871-2F0EE709A980.jpeg
863BAC60-AFAD-4320-8CB5-C32CB68D0882.jpeg

If interested check us out on Instagram, search for Geekple!

No problem,

I like to check drawings all the time that's why I love to draw myself too. Well I think my favorite characters are the dudes with the paper bag faces, lol interesting figures to make a story from.

You have your own unique style that is cartoonish and yours, sure they're good for a cool comic if you have a good story!

Only the anatomy and hands need a little more work, but, those always suck to every artist or drawer including myself, what we going to do, we have to keep practicing all the time:wall:

But I think not all the comic drawings have to be really perfect only some anatomy rules, and styles are different ways to present a drawing or work, what matters is the content as a whole I guess.

I've seen many drawings that are interesting because of their rawness and not everything has to be like Marvel or Disney. What matters is how good you can captivate your audience or fans.

I think sometimes some drawings that are not really perfect are interesting!

I would like to see a story line maybe with it. The rest is your style you shouldn't change that, because is your unique way to draw and your signature as an artist.

Only practice the hands;) But you are doing cool!:up:

those are fun! are you going to color them up or anything?

No problem,

I like to check drawings all the time that's why I love to draw myself too. Well I think my favorite characters are the dudes with the paper bag faces, lol interesting figures to make a story from.

You have your own unique style that is cartoonish and yours, sure they're good for a cool comic if you have a good story!

Only the anatomy and hands need a little more work, but, those always suck to every artist or drawer including myself, what we going to do, we have to keep practicing all the time:wall:

But I think not all the comic drawings have to be really perfect only some anatomy rules, and styles are different ways to present a drawing or work, what matters is the content as a whole I guess.

I've seen many drawings that are interesting because of their rawness and not everything has to be like Marvel or Disney. What matters is how good you can captivate your audience or fans.

I think sometimes some drawings that are not really perfect are interesting!

I would like to see a story line maybe with it. The rest is your style you shouldn't change that, because is your unique way to draw and your signature as an artist.

Only practice the hands;) But you are doing cool!:up:
Thank you for the feedback, means a lot

those are fun! are you going to color them up or anything?
Which ones? The Geekple ones? They just concept ideas, I’m going to try and do an Alex Ross Justice League style piece of all the characters for when me and my mates do our first Podcast, soooo nervous lol

View attachment 44235My Mom sadly passed away last week...My Mom loved Ballerinas, so I thought in her Honour I would change my #BagnallClub logo for her. I need your help guys, which one you like the best??

I think the last one in the page (the one with the shoes inside the shield) are the best. Sorry about your Mom Baggers.

Hi Baggers, how you doing I was thinking if you have any story line for your characters ,maybe would be interesting!!

Because I've seen that you have good comic covers of your characters, in the Instagram page that you posted here. Maybe it would be cool to have a story for them! They look unique characters and curious to talk about .:-)

Hi Baggers, how you doing I was thinking if you have any story line for your characters ,maybe would be interesting!!

Because I've seen that you have good comic covers of your characters, in the Instagram page that you posted here. Maybe it would be cool to have a story for them! They look unique characters and curious to talk about .:-)
Which ones you wanna know about? I can give backstory and bore you most likely haha

I’m good cheers, I’m getting there, just getting used to my new norm, how about you?

Hi Baggers, well the character that is some sort of a super hero and has a paper bag in the head surely looks interesting, ( If it is supposed to be a paper bag though), does he has any story? Why does he looks like that? :yay:

About me I'm a little busy for a while still finishing some works before I post something new. Was thinking if it would be cool to create my own page with an art gallery in the forum. I would post my works in there and people could check it out for fun! Maybe I can get interesting ideas from other artists and drawers!

Sorry I meant, my own comic thread in the forum :up: like an art gallery online, I was told I would get more feedback. :yay: Anyway I think it would be cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Baggers, well the character that is some sort of a super hero and has a paper bag in the head surely looks interesting, ( If it is supposed to be a paper bag though), does he has any story? Why does he looks like that? :yay:

About me I'm a little busy for a while still finishing some works before I post something new. Was thinking if it would be cool to create my own page with an art gallery in the forum. I would post my works in there and people could check it out for fun! Maybe I can get interesting ideas from other artists and drawers!
The Amazing Bag-Men aka Baggers’ are based on me and my Brother. They character I created for our #BagnallClub they are Avatars in Comic Book form. I’m a massive Wrestling Fanboy so the idea popped in my head when I saw the Bullet Club and thought me and my Brother needed merchandise haha.

If your on Instagram look up #BagnallClub to see more.

I see, that is really cool! Now I also see the name "Baggers" of course that makes sense and is creative!

It's fun that they are you and your brother's avatar, is a cool idea though!!
Also they both have a different facial expression, that's funny. You really show the different character as individuals with their own personalities.

The Instagram looks great, and the Wrestling idea added to it too, keep doing it:yay:

Some random pieces of drawings off late, been doing while on my breaks at work: 3A7C7964-73D8-4978-B1DB-C5E2DDA271E5.jpeg 4B3E352F-3233-4603-929D-B8CFB90056DB.jpeg 42EFA5E5-C257-4666-9DE7-01F5687ADE52.jpeg 8C8C0D82-9DE0-4DDF-A1BD-E79E8482A9E9.jpeg 61D7EA3D-2385-46A9-9CA9-9B5F8FE8C1ED.jpeg 558B7373-6026-4B92-8216-2FEFBE271FE6.jpeg 43C9EA93-9A67-45E8-AB6B-186AD04EBC7E.jpeg E77BB603-B1F0-4861-97A5-503B95918322.jpeg D022B26F-9CC3-40EF-850E-488802A72035.jpeg

D7C22B59-B551-42E6-8CA6-B4C4A4F2D078.jpeg

The CryptoRoomlogy :
Mothman, Chup, Biggie, Ness and Forteana!!!

An every day adventure starring 4 Cryptozoology Creatures in a house, but it’s when a human becomes there new roommate, that the misadventures begin and the truth of there shared past is unearthed!!!

Forteana’s life changed forever after the passing of her Father. She would get keys given to her in her estranged Father’s Will to a house in the middle of nowhere. When she arrives she finds a group of Cryptozoology Cryptid Creatures and finds out her Father was a sort of Caretaker for them. Her next questions is how and why...

0B27FCA4-46CC-482C-B648-B5A995099F65.jpeg

A reworked character from waaaay back in the day about 1995/96. I used an G.I. Joe action figure packaging as a base for a possible figure.

This character is called Sandstorm, he is a member of a heroic team called Natural Disasters. They are people infused with the powers of a certain Natural Disaster (when I was a kid I remember we did a project on them at school, so I'm guessing that's where the original idea came from, mix with that I was a big fan of The Natural Disasters and The Texas Tornado in WWF) You have Sandstorm, Volcano, Tsunami, Avalanche, Lightning, Earthquake, Tornado and Storm. They fought against the evil General Plague, his henchman Climate and his robotic army called Pestizoids!!!

The helmets are defo influenced by Avalanche from X-Men, the frisbee weapon is so Tron, the colour coding of the suits is classic Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, elements of Captain Planet and the Planeteers, The Centurions and Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future are also present. It was just a mishmash of everything I grew up with in the late 80's and earlier 90's!!

*1995/96 original school sketches.
*2021 revisiting of Sandstorm.
*2009/10 revisiting of the characters.

Me and my friends back in Primary School would create Superheroes all the time, I still have all the folders with all the characters some were interesting like Natural Disasters and others were on the level of Surf Man and BMX Man!!! Lol.
4A2DC284-4ABB-4789-A344-ADAADA7C8472.jpeg 8BA3C777-A4A7-44AB-B462-99617D6A19B7.jpeg
F7F282E9-3421-420D-B4A7-B2281F9C7BFF.jpeg A75CEAF1-DE3E-4EDD-AF45-FA1975C56098.jpeg D39BD3B9-A48F-4B21-B045-A5C6E1CECF4E.jpeg 075A4F33-6B9A-4CCF-B3FD-02C42DE2FA77.jpeg

"The Bright":

Had the weirdest dream last night it would make a great The Twilight Zone/The Outer Limits episode or a film. It mixed the alien assimilation paranoia of Invasion of the Body Snatchers with Zombie tropes.

There is a new App that takes the World by storm. The flash from the App is what infects the user. The flash takes over the user, they become addicted and almost drone like, making and forcing others to use the App, to continue the infection, after a while the assimilation takes fully and they become a Zombie like monster with there phone transmuted into there hand like Videodrome.

The dream was intense, It was like POV, I was coming home from work and had to fight my way through to try and find my Wife. The more that got infected, the more they were like a swarm, almost like a scene from Walking Dead or any great George A. Romero Zombie Fest.

Was scary as ****, running and hiding, watching the World become more and more inhuman.

I like the way the POV was from our view, so we don't know what created the App or why. But definitely was Alien in nature.

Felt the dream was the deepest view on today's mentality and social I could make without overthinking it with my awake mind lol.

C0ECE35C-B48B-4694-8559-E14A5510CD81.jpeg
If you like what you see, follow me on Instagram on #BagnallClub and Geekple. With Geekple I got a Podcast on Spotify also btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"