Bruce Banner and Tony Stark hanging at Avengers Mansion

LOL Yeah...honestly she doesn't do it for me. Nothing against her. Now Kristin Bell she is uber hot.

Wow, I thought Salma Hayek did it for EVERYBODY! Lol, besides that though, I can honestly say that its good to be a comic fan right now. Anyone old enough to remember that Spiderman Tv show or that Capt. America movie can surely relate. Never in a million years did I think so many well-respected actors would one day participate in these kind of movies that were once considered "kid's stuff" suitable for Saturday morning cartoons and not much else...

LOL Yeah...honestly she doesn't do it for me. Nothing against her. Now Kristin Bell she is uber hot.

really? :huh: :dry:

salmahayekpicture1dv0.jpg

salmahayekma2.jpg

nothing for you? to each his own, I guess.

anyways, what an awesome pic. i love that the caliber of marvel movies are really going to step up soon. Everything just seems to be getting better and better.
2008 will SLAY.:whatever:

Okay, now I have to go watch "From Dusk Till Dawn." :yellow:

How the F-word does Salma Hayek not do anything for any straight man?

yeah...she is like..perfection

How the F-word does Salma Hayek not do anything for any straight man?

She is hot, undoubtedly, but I can see how she might not appeal to someone's taste. For instance, some guys like blondes only, so what're ya gonna do?
Salma does strike me as being hairy though. I bet she has to routinely shave her arms, upper lip, and that space between her eyebrows.

I actually like a little hair..in certain places, if ya know what i mean. The barely legal look is getting kinda old.

She is hot, undoubtedly, but I can see how she might not appeal to someone's taste. For instance, some guys like blondes only, so what're ya gonna do?
Salma does strike me as being hairy though. I bet she has to routinely shave her arms, upper lip, and that space between her eyebrows.
As long as she keeps it up its alright with me.

wow! That's pretty cool. Who took the picture? Tobey Maguire?!...get it? He's Peter Parker. Get it?......See Peter is a photographer and..oh, never mind.
I actually LOL'd.

Favreua is the coolest man on earth. Sitting with the acting crew, chatting them all up, putting his hand on his head to look cool. Where's Lettier? Racist people... :dry:

Favreua is the coolest man on earth. Sitting with the acting crew, chatting them all up, putting his hand on his head to look cool. Where's Lettier? Racist people... :dry:

I don't get the racist comment, but I'm sure Lettier went straight back to work on the set to direct Tim Roth and William Hurt for their scenes. That's why those guys weren't there.

he was kidding CO2

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"