SupermanFan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok now the cats out the bag, I think we can have a BW thread

Warren Christie is the CWs Bruce Wayne

AEF79D10-4923-4365-B3FB-92AD843CEB0E.png

What’s interesting is Warren was on Arrow as a character called Carter Bowen

Carter Bowen

His face looks like a Bruce Wayne kinda. Not my first choice, but he plays into the age range that I think this Batman has been written, I think at least pre-crisis, to have.
What’s interesting is Warren was on Arrow as a character called Carter Bowen

Carter Bowen
I feel like he weirdly looks younger in Batwoman. I wonder if they look to see if actors they cast have been in their show's before as other characters. And if not I wonder why?

Oh well. Fanwank time...

Carter Bowen actually was ugly, but going into High School his parents paid industrialist Roland Daggett for an experimental face cream that allowed him to look like anyone he chose, so he made himself look like Bruce Wayne. There. Done.

Last edited:
Warren-Christie.jpg

I think he makes a great CW Bruce. Has the right look, age is actually good (unlike Tyler), decent actor. And he'd be around 5-6 years older than Oliver.

They explained Tyler’s age though with him been Kryptonian so that worked for me. I can’t but that explanation and totally get why they wanted Tyler for Superman cause he’s so great.

I like him as the new Bruce Wayne look wise. Hopefully if/when he eventually plays the real Bruce Wayne, they'll give him good material.

He's 44 , only a few years younger than Ben Affleck, so he conceivably could have been Batman since around the time Smallville started in 2001. He could have had at least 15 years as Batman. He looks younger on Batwoman but I've seen interviews of him recently where he looks and acts much closer to a 40 something year old guy.

If he were 34 i'd be a bit wary in terms of his age in relation to other Arrowverse characters, so I'm glad they resisted the argue to go with a late 20 to early 30 something actor.

I hope he never actually shows up. Cuz if he does, they are for sure going to nerf him like they did Superman to make Batwoman look better.

regarding the age issue... remember this wasn't suppose to be Bruce Wayne himself it's someone wearing a Bruce Wayne skin mask, so it's not necessary an accurate representation of what Bruce actually looks like today (no-ones seen him in years) she based the mask on old pictures/of how she remembers him looking...

His face looks like a Bruce Wayne kinda. Not my first choice, but he plays into the age range that I think this Batman has been written, I think at least pre-crisis, to have.I feel like he weirdly looks younger in Batwoman. I wonder if they look to see if actors they cast have been in their show's before as other characters. And if not I wonder why?....
I wouldn't go as far as to say he looks younger then her (and rather he does or not is kind of irrelevant, cause he is in fact 10 years older then her irl) he just still looks good/young for his age, which works for someone like Bruce who would take good care of his health and stay in shape over the years (although, yes, being Batman would be rough on someone an might age them up a bit) which you could make that same argument for her having a rough life that aged her up more, too

but, it does make me wonder with the recent announcement of Rose's departure from the role if they'll recast younger to fit the dynamic with a younger looking Bruce better (if he does in fact play a bigger role in the next season) as well as if they do plan on continuing the show long term, someone who could play the role for much longer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"