Days of Future Past Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm more excited about this than the PStew, IMac or HughJack announcements!

Halle has got to be a given. I hope they give her a mohawk because ljdsoldjF:BMfglbasdvsfv

LOL that's the best reason for it!

Wolverine, Iceman, Rogue, and Kitty! All we need now is Storm!

I'd like to think Halle is a given. I can't see any reason why she wouldn't be back. Same goes for other First Class era characters. Despite January's comments about how she hadn't heard anything yet I still think she'll be back.

Sweet!! Glad too all three of them back. :up:

Everyone's been freaking about all the actors saying they know nothing/haven't heard anything about DoFP. Shawn Ashmore was also one of those actors, fyi.

Last edited:
Everyone's been freaking about all the actors saying they know nothing.haven't heard anything about DoFP. Shawn Ashmore was also one of those actors, fyi.

Exactly!

Just want to put it out there: Bryan Singer? I love you man!

Hope Rogue beats down some sentinels in this some way or another.

Yeah, considering these guys have to beat down Sentinels, Rogue is an interesting choice. Things that make you go, hmmmm.

As long as shes not hiding from them the whole time and puts in at least one action scene Ill be satisfied. Fingers crossed for Bobby Icesliding as well.

I wouldn't be shocked at this point if the last cast announcements were for Jean and Scott.

I don't see them being kept dead.

At the very least, Jean will be resurrected. Especially seeing as how that's a staple of Jean Grey

Glad to hear those three are back. But in the time since X-Men, while Shawn Ashmore has been on Warehouse 13... oh nevermind, that's his twin brother Aaron.

Halle has got to be a given. I hope they give her a mohawk because ljdsoldjF:BMfglbasdvsfv

If she does come back, she should definitely have the mohawk. And I want Halle to actually shave her head that way and wear her hair like a mohawk. No wig or anything. If Natalie Portman, Sigourney Weaver and Anne Hathaway can do it, then if Halle considers herself an actress she needs to take one for the team.

Besides, she might actually get some publicity with that hairstyle if she's on the red carpet.

I wouldn't be shocked at this point if the last cast announcements were for Jean and Scott.

I don't see them being kept dead.

At the very least, Jean will be resurrected. Especially seeing as how that's a staple of Jean Grey
Im sure they will be back by the end of the film. Probably wont be announced ahead of time though.

Am I the only one around here...

who HATES Mohawk Storm?

^^Not at all. I loathe that look. I'm not sure why she'd have it in this film anyway, especially since she didn't have it yet in the comics.

IGN have reported it on their front page. Interesting point they made: there is more old cast now than there is First Class era. The next announcement(s) should confirm whether or not January, Jason, Caleb, Rose and Lucas are back. I would have thought they would contractually be obliged to return.

this is shaping up to be one bad place of a movie. now if we can only get Marsden back as Cyclops...

Hoping for Rose and an Emma recast. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"