Days of Future Past Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that end credits sequence in First Class.

OMG, the absolute SEX.

‏@BryanSinger 1m #Serpico pic.twitter.com/NDXlqInyIm
BJ2mLeWCMAACggy.jpg

Far out! :awesome:

I wonder if Charles is going to be addicted to Cerebro like James suggested some while ago. This pic makes it look rather more likely!

How does Xavier go from Serpico to an always well-dressed English gentleman in the 2000s? McAvoy and Stewart hardly seem like the same character. Same with Lawrence and Romijn.

People can change in 50 years.

How does Xavier go from Serpico to an always well-dressed English gentleman in the 2000s? McAvoy and Stewart hardly seem like the same character. Same with Lawrence and Romijn.
Fair point lol.

I think teaching all those students over all those years and seeing them grow would change you and make you a lot more responsible and maybe conservative.

Severe depression arising from being permanently handicapped, only to eventually overcome it?

Or

Uc8S2o7.jpg

And it's an awful decade in between First Class and DOFP. Vietnam, assassinations, etc. Xavier has the power to connect with any mind in the world, which is only magnified by Cerebro...there's a lot of darkness there.

And it's an awful decade in between First Class and DOFP. Vietnam, assassinations, etc. Xavier has the power to connect with any mind in the world, which is only magnified by Cerebro...there's a lot of darkness there.

:up:

Serpico look is probably the bad patch in between the well-dressed young gentleman in FC and the well-dressed old gentleman in OT.

Could it be possible that the whole time traveling deal is actually the other way AROUND! Let's say someone on the future transports back to the past, plot points happen, goes back to the future WITH people from the past in tow (McAvoy meets electric wheelchair that CANT exist in his time), plot points, major battle, then send them back in time with newfound understanding, then climax in the past? It'll explain why Xavier in the OT is hell bent on letting events play out though he knows what may happen...."sometimes the mind is best discovering things on it's own"
It's possible but it'd be venturing a bit too far from the comics imo.

I think that the time travel might happen the other way around if they go with the mind-travel scenario, and it's young!Charles whose mind ends up in the future. I doubt that the whole lot of FC characters will travel to the future.

I think that the time travel might happen the other way around if they go with the mind-travel scenario, and it's young!Charles whose mind ends up in the future. I doubt that the whole lot of FC characters will travel to the future.

How could that be so if most of the movie takes place in 1973?

Could be. If he sees the future has gone to hell, it might make him get his act together!

As long as it's not "I don't want my powers anymore" :o

Done to the style of the Dr. No and the Bond opening credits.

Maybe a Fassbender of Lawrence photo today/tomorrow? Lawrence arrived last night. No word on McAvoy though.

I think a new pic will come between Tuesday-Friday.

He uses to post a character pic like weekly, so its just a matter of a few days :D

LOL i knew that was a 70s Logan from behind!

It was the longer hair (than The Wolverine) that gave it away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"