Days of Future Past Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 6

Bryan will most definitely try to top his Erik in Concentration Camp in X-men and Nightcrawler's attack in the Whitehouse.

And I'm still hoping for the return of the Xavier voice-over.

Yeah that is what I expect as well. I always liked the openers to his X-Men movies.

@sugafree80 @MuseZack I agree. But I think he could have his own film. Perhaps tonally different from the other X-films.

Bryan wants a Gambit solo film. :)

Yess!!!

finally he shows Remy support. I love Bryan even more now

Origins showed gambit to be in the 80s, so chances are he would be in his mid to late 50s in any new future films, thats being generous with gambits age, which is why i don't think he will be seen in any future Xmen film

BUT i'm getting the idea singer means new solo film unrelated to the Xmen films most likely set in the 80s

Origins stuck its foot into gambit and singer is trying to wrap these films together with a ribbon, thats the problem

Last edited:
movie ages are really flexible.

So I think most of us could accept that Origins was a 18 years old Gambit and once he appears on the next team sequel, he could be 40 or so. Same as Cyclops, Storm and co.

Not a big deal.

an X-Men team movie with Gambit is like a must, so they shouldnt be afraid to use him again, "just because" Origins was set in the past.

movie ages are really flexible.

So I think most of us could accept that Origins was a 18 years old Gambit and once he appears on the next team sequel, he could be 40 or so. Same as Cyclops, Storm and co.

Not a big deal.

an X-Men team movie with Gambit is like a must, so they shouldnt be afraid to use him again, "just because" Origins was set in the past.

he defo wouldn't pass for 18 in origins

gambit.jpg

its safe to say with the use of say emma frost and havock in the 60s means that just because people wanna see them in the modern day doesn't mean it will happen

gambit in his 50s maybe

They intentionally cast Gambit young so that it would mesh fine if he were to be used later in the series.

Last edited:
exactly.

some fans doesnt want him back, but other do.

Taylor is aging, same as all the actors do, so there's no real problem about it.

Honestly, I didn't mind him as Gambit when I first saw Origins which to me was really bad. The only good things in it were him (aside from a few odd things I didn't like) and Wade (at the beginning, not what they did to him as Deadpool).

They intentionally cast Gambit young so that it would mess fine if he were to be used later in the series.

it wouldn't make much difference, if he was in his late 20s he would be in his 50s now, if he was a teen which is getting desperate lets be honest because he doesn't look like a teen and he is almost shown to have been through alot in life, can fly a plane ect ect, but even if he is a late teen he would be in his 40s now

but alright, i wouldn't bank up hopes though

it wouldn't make much difference, if he was in his late 20s he would be in his 50s now, if he was a teen which is getting desperate lets be honest because he doesn't look like a teen and he is almost shown to have been through alot in life, can fly a plane ect ect, but even if he is a late teen he would be in his 40s now

but alright, i wouldn't bank up hopes though

Either way, he'd be around Halle, James, Famke, and Hugh's age range. Which is not a problem in the slightest.

Last edited:

no it is posible....Xavier and Erik are olds

Last edited:
Either way, he's be arund Halle, James, Famke, and Hugh's age range. Which is not a problem in the slightest.

if you wanted to say gambits in his 50s which i think realistically would be the case, around 24-26 in early 80s, still young and had enough time to gain life experience to actually make sense in origins, which i honestly think would be the case then yeah sure

Last edited:
if you wanted to say gambits in his 50s which i think realistically would be the case, around 24-26 in early 80s, still young and had enough time to gain life experience to actually make sense in origins, which i honestly think would be the case then yeah sure
MV5BMTY5NzQxNzY0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY5OTcxNw@@._V1._SX640_SY958_.jpg

Age 43. Often find him on wish lists. Him in the present really isn't a problem.

I always wanted Holloway for Gambit when were thinking of X3 & X4. I didn't think Taylor Kitsch was that bad anyway.

i think since John Carter and Battleship bombed Taylor Kitsch hasn't been the most seeked after actor

Last edited:
Origins showed gambit to be in the 80s, so chances are he would be in his mid to late 50s in any new future films, thats being generous with gambits age, which is why i don't think he will be seen in any future Xmen film

BUT i'm getting the idea singer means new solo film unrelated to the Xmen films most likely set in the 80s

Origins stuck its foot into gambit and singer is trying to wrap these films together with a ribbon, thats the problem

Origins was in the 70's as well. The final nuclear plant fight was supposed to be the three mile island accident in '79.

I don't think the general audience would care if Gambit reappears in this movie series and he still looks as young as he was in Origins. An early 30s to early 40s Gambit would be fine!

And as for a solo movie, I don't think its a good idea.

Maybe this whole time travel thing would fix this? It would be pretty cool to see Taylor film with the original cast . . . . Especially with Anna

I hope they just recast him. Other than Origins, most of the films that he was part of, didn't do well at the box-office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"