'Bubba Nosferatu' To Shoot In May 2007

black_dust

FrEaK-A-ZoId!!!
Reaction score
Bruce Campbell was scheduled to appear at the Fangoria Weekend Of Horrors convention in Bubank on the weekend of May 18th-20th, 2007, but has cancelled his appearence. The reason for his cancellation is because he will be filming Bubba Nosferatu: Curse Of The She Vampires during that month. So both good news and bad news for Bruce fans. The good news is that we have a finalized time period for production on Bubba Nosferatu but its bad news for Bruce fans who planned to attented that convention.

Cool! :D I really liked the first one and this one is kind of a prequal when Elvis was younger i think :D good stuff :)

Great news! Ho-Tep is such a great film, a cult classic.

Nice one!

I loved the first and have been waiting on news on this one for ages.

Nice to see it's getting forward.

Cool!
I love Bubba Ho-Tep, one of the only 2 Bruce Campbell movies I love (the other being Evil Dead 2)

Is Paul G. still in it as Con. Parker?

I'm not sure what to think of this. I think Bubba Ho-Tep is a marvelous little movie.

But I always felt that the Bubba Nosferatu thing was a joke. Isn't this a bit overkill?

TheVileOne said:
I'm not sure what to think of this. I think Bubba Ho-Tep is a marvelous little movie.

But I always felt that the Bubba Nosferatu thing was a joke. Isn't this a bit overkill?
You could say that about any movie hollywood is ass raping these days, as long as the same crew is working on it as the first im all for it

I hope this one gets a bigger theatrical run than the first. I never got the chance to see it on the big screen.

About time we got some news on this, loved the first movie and cant wait for the 2nd one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"