Bulletin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when a fight or dramatic interaction between two or more posters is interrupted by a thread closing and reopening? Or two people post Post #999 at the same time?

I'm not worried. It isn't that hard to pick up where an interaction was left off, because these games were designed to be taken in on a scene-by-scene basis. One person writes one part of a scene, another person writes another. So in essence, there's always an interruption of scenes by way of time to begin with, depending on how fast the other player replies to another. Simply quoting the last post and posting a reply from there does little, if anything, to hurt the flow. Is it a little odd? Sure, but as long as we understand where the season started and where it's ending, it should be fine.

As for two people posting at once, I have the power to move posts from one thread to another, so that's the likely course of action that I'd take.

I'm far too lazy to click a link.

Go ahead and post it here. Then read it to me.

But...

But then you'd be too lazy to read the text, or listen to what I have to say.

Forcing me to draw a picture.

Which you'd then refuse to look at.

Thus creating an infinite loop of laziness.

I like your style.

Can someone (looking at you, MB :cmad:) get a new All-Star Marvel thread (IC and OOC) up?

As long as we are still able to play RPGs and have a good time....hey...do what ya gotta do to keep it going. I trust the Admins...it'll be okay.

Can someone (looking at you, MB :cmad:) get a new All-Star Marvel thread (IC and OOC) up?

It is done. :cmad:

I don't know why that required an angry face, I just felt like it should have one! :cmad:

Reopened due to the lift on the 1k rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"