Burger King Kids Meal toys!

Magneto29 said:
Why aren't they releasing them in the U.S ?? That makes me sad :(

That absolutely sucks. The BK promotion helped FF bigtime. Fox is limping to the finish line promoting X3 this time around.

Another look at the BK toys....

e31b1fo.jpg

HERE IS AN AUCTION TO PRE ORDER A NEW SET OF SIX SEALED BURGER KING X MEN 3 TOYS.

THESE ARE ALL NEW AND SEALED

THIS IS BURGER KINGS NEXT PROMOTION .

PLEASE SEE THE PHOTO FOR PICTURES AND DETAILS.

INCLUDES

STORM
BEAST
MAGNETO
WOLVERINE
PROFESSOR X
JEAN GREY
Courtesy of katrina6524 - Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BURGER-KING...goryZ769QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Wow there cool lol, hmm if they do them over might have a kids meal lol.

not really i just take them from little kids lol

Prof X one looks funny.

Nice. Stupid ratings though. Stupid Wolverine just had to come out on top.

X3 really does't want to make money with the kiddies in the US do they? No figures, no BK toys, ect.

lordofthenerds said:
X3 really does't want to make money with the kiddies in the US do they? No figures, no BK toys, ect.

Why would they, since the movie is PG-13??

Noturno said:
Why would they, since the movie is PG-13??
:eek: Kiddies always go to PG-13 movies. Hell, I think everytime I went to a movie I saw at least one lttle kid. They give the mvoie money.

I saw 5-6 years old kids with their parents in South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut... Kids go wherever they want to go. :D

Great! I have been training for this (I ate nothing but BK food for a whole week :p )
I so want the flip &stick Beast... I hope I don't have to wait much, right now the BK over here (Argentina) has the Ice age 2 toys.

lordofthenerds said:
It would be a little hard for a 27 year old to wlak into BK and get a Kids meal don't you think? :p

I'm 27 and I'm going to ask Kids meals galore! (because of the toys, and because those little kid burgers are not enough for me :p )

Kanon said:
Great! I have been training for this (I ate nothing but BK food for a whole week :p )
I so want the flip &stick Beast... I hope I don't have to wait much, right now the BK over here (Argentina) has the Ice age 2 toys.

I'm 27 and I'm going to ask Kids meals galore! (because of the toys, and because those little kid burgers are not enough for me :p )

I want the beast one too. I can't wait to get it!!!!!!

WorthyStevens4 said:
If I do end up buying a meal with a Wolverine figure, I'll just set the damn thing on fire.

:up: me too.

I guess BK will start selling these around May 11th
For a second i thought it was a Wind Whopper Storm figure LOL

I remember when BK had Jurassic Park toys. I'm assuming that was PG-13.
Oh well :(

We can buy the toy without buying the meal right? I'm sorry I'm a Mickey D's/ A&W guy myself.

N_z0 said:
We can buy the toy without buying the meal right? I'm sorry I'm a Mickey D's/ A&W guy myself.
Yeah, but you can't get it in the US. Fortunately, I live right by Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"