Burger King Kids Meal toys!

Yeah i don't get why it's not in the US.

But i'm in vancouver anyways so yay! That said, I'm sorry but these are fugly toys tho.

This can mean only one thing: The movie is gonna suck!! Remember what happened to the Batman franchise? Director changed for the third one + there was happy meal toys = suxxor!

(Yeah, I wasn't serious. Just saying 'cause I know how serious people are in these forums. ;))

I know you were kidding but i could've sworn there were "happy meal" toys for one of the previous movies.

new Spook and Blast Cyclops revealed

c8na.jpg

I know you're kidding, but honestly this is the WORST time to make a joke about Cyclops.

But still, hee. :p

N_z0 said:
Yeah i don't get why it's not in the US.

But i'm in vancouver anyways so yay! That said, I'm sorry but these are fugly toys tho.
What do expect from toys made by BK. :p

I remember about 10 years ago (this was when i lived in New Brunswick...don't ask :p ) BK came out with The Hunchback of Notre Dame toys (again don't ask :p ). Now those are quality toys.

N_z0 said:
I remember about 10 years ago (this was when i lived in New Brunswick...don't ask :p ) BK came out with The Hunchback of Notre Dame toys (again don't ask :p ). Now those are quality toys.
Oh yeah, I remember those. I got the Hunchback one. I was like a toddler back then.

N_z0 said:

Yep, I got Esmeralda... but I lost the toy later. :( I loved that toy...

Also I got all LOTR toys... Nazgûl one was great. :up:

I was what, 13 then. Wow...good times. :D

Actually it makes sense that i would be into that movie since i'm in animation. so there's no shame. :O

N_z0 said:
I was what, 13 then. Wow...good times. :D

Actually it makes sense that i would be into that movie since i'm in animation. so there's no shame. :O

I was 11... and I still love cartoons, so there's no shame.

*Looks around evily*

I repeat: There.Is.No.Shame. :ghost:

Prove it.

If there really is no shame post your pic as your avatar. :p

N_z0 said:
Prove it.

If there really is no shame post your pic as your avatar. :p

My pic? Sweet, I've posted my pic in this board a gazillon times... :p

Any updated photos on what the toys will look like?

I'm so going to get a kid's meal @ Burger KIng...just to get the Storm figure :p
It's sad really :p

hello. Today i was watching holly and stephens saturday showdown on ITV1 and they advertised the toys at burger king :D. I went into burger king today and i totally forgot about the toys i ordered a burger i was like crap lol I saw kids with the toys :( lol

*xmenfan* said:
hello. Today i was watching holly and stephens saturday showdown on ITV1 and they advertised the toys at burger king :D. I went into burger king today and i totally forgot about the toys i ordered a burger i was like crap lol I saw kids with the toys :( lol

Hey i went out today and saw them selling X-toys when i see X-men this week im going to have a Kids meal and get my crappy toy lol and then chuck it away after lol.

Bastila said:
Hey i went out today and saw them selling X-toys when i see X-men this week im going to have a Kids meal and get my crappy toy lol and then chuck it away after lol.
lol :p they actually not great but i want them :) ;)

I found all the Fantastic Four kid's meal toys at Burger King last year lol.

Dr. Doom and Human Torch are the best.:up:

Me to and if i get one i dont want i'll ask them to swap it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"