World Burton's Concept Art

Who wouldn't want to see something like this...:huh:

Yeah I know...way too much time on my hands lately. :yay:

Dude.. I totally say we should do like a Youtube Doc. Featuring everything we know/have and get like Super-fans opinions and **** like that..

I know, its a lame idea, but hell, it'd atleast be something..

Dude.. I totally say we should do like a Youtube Doc. Featuring everything we know/have and get like Super-fans opinions and **** like that..

I know, its a lame idea, but hell, it'd atleast be something..

I would love to have short films created (probably CGI or traditional animation) of various scenes from the scripts floating around of all of these projects. That would be really cool to see.

Trying best to base the designs on the concept art out there. You could go one further and try and even design the characters after the rumored actors, but that's not completely necessary.

I would love to have short films created (probably CGI or traditional animation) of various scenes from the scripts floating around of all of these projects. That would be really cool to see.

Trying best to base the designs on the concept art out there. You could go one further and try and even design the characters after the rumored actors, but that's not completely necessary.
That would be awesome. :up:

Also, I'm pretty sure they have some animatics stored away in the WB vault, I'm willing to bet they do that would be something else to get hands on with.

I can relate...:D...
Concept-Doomsday.jpg

The resolution on the original image was a pain, but anyway, this is what I'd have done with that other Doomsday concept.

The "Krypton doesn't explode" and "suit in a can" were not part of Burton's Superman. It was in the JJ Abrahms script with McG, I think. And the polar bears and all that **** was Jon Peters mandated things.

That artwork looks interesting. I'd like to see this movie made. The original script.

I thought this would make a great movie combined with Kevin Smith script and Bryan Singers movie

FYI, those black suit Superman pics that keep getting posted were never intended to be Superman's regular suit for SL. As we all know, in Doomsday arc, Superman is beaten to near death and has to be nursed back by a special Kryptonian suit; that's the black suit. Superman wouldn't be wearing that suit for the beginning of the movie, during his showdown with Doomsday or after he got back to full health.

FYI, those black suit Superman pics that keep getting posted were never intended to be Superman's regular suit for SL. As we all know, in Doomsday arc, Superman is beaten to near death and has to be nursed back by a special Kryptonian suit; that's the black suit. Superman wouldn't be wearing that suit for the beginning of the movie, during his showdown with Doomsday or after he got back to full health.

I don't even think we were ever actually going to SEE the classic suit in SL - Peters demanded no red and blue tights and no flying effects; in fact, at one point, I seem to recall the pre-Doomsday Superman himself was only going to be depicted as a blue blur or something of that nature. That certainly sounds like the kind of weird surrealist depiction that Burton would be up for.

I don't even think we were ever actually going to SEE the classic suit in SL - Peters demanded no red and blue tights and no flying effects; in fact, at one point, I seem to recall the pre-Doomsday Superman himself was only going to be depicted as a blue blur or something of that nature. That certainly sounds like the kind of weird surrealist depiction that Burton would be up for.

Weird. It's nothing like what Burton has ever done. Not to mention that he wasn't too pleased with Peters' demands during Batman.

No offense dude, but your post isn't that credible because firstly it's based on rumors started by a disgruntled Kevin Smith and even at that, you've misconstrued the rumors. It is alleged that Peters was skeptical of the flying effects but I've never heard that Superman would only be a blur on the screen even when he's not flying. Kevin Smith was probably being pushed around by the studio to an extent, that's true but I don't really think Tim Burton would have made a Superman movie with no classic Superman suit or flying effects. His movies are a bit eccentric, no doubt ( I love them as a whole for the record) but he's never made such a ridiculous blunder in a movie and he's directed quite a few. SL is an aborted movie and until everyone involved comes to the table we get some consistent stories, we can't take everything Kevin Smith says as gospel. I can only imagine what rumors would be swirling if B'89 never got past the pre-production stages; "what; no classic suit? Mr. Mom as Batman?"

I actually wouldn't have minded seeing how this film would've turned out... i think it would've made a great What If Elseworlds type film...

^Left top corner it says Superman Mann '97 and it's listed here too.:huh:

Oh, I see. Say, how did you find it? Did you look for Superman Lives things or what? I mean are you doing research or something? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"