BvS BvS: Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to stay away from the review thread just incase a slip up occurs, but i grew some balls and went on in, and they all are basically saying the same, that Henry was the MAN in this film, which i am really giddy about! :woot:

Thanks brother, and without spoilers what made ya take off 2 stars/points?

P.S. You should also Tweet this so we have a reason to discuss what i asked here! lol

Haha then I'd have to create a Twitter. But yeah, I won't spoil anything. Let's just say certain things seemed a bit excessive for certain characters. I think different actions could've easily been taken to avoid that, but at the same time what did happen didn't disrupt the story in any terribly noticeable way.

Welcome back roach. Glad to hear you liked it alot. I still got 2 days to go before my first viewing, and even people at my work are noticing that I have a slight smile throughout the day lol!

This was the movie WB needed it to be

9/10.....I liked it a lot. It has some minor flaws but the good overwhelms the bad. I won't give spoilers but I think everyone did an awesome job. This movie left me wanting more.

As of now 9/10 for me as well! Good emotion in this film as well.

:woot:

After reading similar reactions from fellow posters, Can't wait to see this !

At least, I know now that I will like it.

:up:

Nice to hear. :)
My BvS group is a "mixed bag" consisting of non-cbm fans, people with some knowledge on comic books and hardcore DC fans.

I'm really excited to see if or how our opinions will differ.

Minor flaws I guess but overall and great engaging and entertaining CBM film thats sets the DCEU world really well. Great action,and good emotion also with solid overall performances.

There will be nitpickers and haters as usual though.

All I can is now is WOW!

Bravo Snyder and Affleck and the whole cast!

Me and the 4 friends we went with are mind blown with what we just experienced!

Can wait to see it again this weekend! :hmr:
sigh...cavill is missing again. poor superman...

After reading similar reactions from fellow posters, Can't wait to see this !

At least, I know now that I will like it.

:up:

A thoroughly engaging film with great action, visuals, emotion and good performances. Some light humor in good spots and definitely not over the top. The pacing was perfect for a 2 and half hour film and I think Snyder should,be commended.

A top 3 CBM film for me so far!

sigh...cavill is missing again. poor superman...

Whole cast did well and Cavill is the heart and soul IMO.

I just singled out Ben and Zack cause they have it had a lot of haters and they knocked it out of the park.

umberto seems like he needs to see it again he said so in his periscope

wonder if too many good responses will make our expectation higher...
and in the end... making ourselves not satisfied by the movie.

I give it an 8 because I fee like maybe I'm riding the high. But honestly my heart is saying 9 outta 10. I'll have to sleep on it to know for sure.

wonder if too many good responses will make our expectation higher...
and in the end... making ourselves not satisfied by the movie.

Stop thinking like that, you know better my brother! Don't let anyone's opinion affect your train of thought going into the movie.

Just do what i do... Get Hyped about our Superhero's while enjoying the Forum (see what i did there? Hehe)! :cwink:

loved campea's periscope but for some reason it felt like he went in to the film not wanting to like gal i just feel like he was never gonna give gal her due with his "she did enough to get by" line i may be wrong and overly pessimistic but hey that my opinion

Campea was never going to like Gal, so her being fine or enough to get by probably means she's great. Remember, before he saw the movie he stated that even if Gal is great, it was still a horrible casting decision (that doesn't make sense btw) so I feel like Gal being "fine" is his compromise between "I'm still right, but she wasn't horrible either."

I'm worried about Gal, but that's just because I haven't seen her in anything so that also makes it exciting for me.

you're just the worst troll ever

Your kidding right? sf2 has been here 10 years longer then you, and even though i don't post much, i do come on here often, and he has been a big part of this forum over the years (especially through our MOS days)! He just worries thats all, nothing wrong with that.

Maybe you need to check how you read people next time before passing judgement??? That would help. He is far from a troll.

Jesus, stop being so precious.

you're just the worst troll ever

He was just stating a very real scenario. Some ppl clearly want to be told how to feel and think before going to see the movie themselves.

Read his other posts, especially those about Superman.

No. I've got better things to be doing than hunting for someone's posts to support your claim that they're a troll. Next time quote the trollish post and I won't have the opportunity to reply as I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"