Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I just picked this up for $30 at Best Buy. Brandsmart has it on sale this week and BB was able to price match to them. I haven't touched a CoD game since MW3, so it'll be interesting to see how the series has changed

ETA:

this is a minor pet peeve but right now this stands as the worse use of the DS4's speaker for me. It makes a noise everytime you use the directional keys/analog stick to move across the various options in the menus. Its driving me crazy. Is there a way in game to shut this off outside of going to the PDM and turning the volume all the way down. Id rather not have to do that between other gaming sessions and this one

Last edited:
This is the best CoD in some time. I'm loving the campaign, everything feels tight, and the new Exo abilities are a blast to use

I still haven't touched the campaign. I don't even know if I've ever played a COD campaign before? I think I did for COD4, but other than that, I just buy it for MP.

My favorite game mode, infected, is back. That was a super happy surprise for me! And its really fun as well. Lets you use your exo abilities.

I haven't dabbled in COD MP in years but have they had character customization before? Being able to choose what my character looks like and dress him (or her) up is new to me

Also are there modes where you can disable the EXO suit for traditional matches?

I think they introduced that in Ghosts (the last one).

They have traditional playlists. I think they're kinda boring.

I haven't dabbled in COD MP in years but have they had character customization before? Being able to choose what my character looks like and dress him (or her) up is new to me

Also are there modes where you can disable the EXO suit for traditional matches?

Yea they have traditional play lists as well that disable the exo suit.

I tried a classic game of TDM today. And its soooo slooow compared to the exo suit gameplay. I didn't think I would miss them so much.

Finally picked this up and I'm loving MP gameplay. Still need to check out campaign.

But...no Gun Game? That's a ****ing crime. If they're going to add it they need to hurry it up.

Finally picked this up and I'm loving MP gameplay. Still need to check out campaign.

But...no Gun Game? That's a ****ing crime. If they're going to add it they need to hurry it up.

Relax haha it will be added in later on as they always do with special playlists.

i just beat it and what an AMAZING campaign. The story was really well done and not something I say too often about CoD. This was everything Killzone SF should have been but wasn't. I really hope it gets a sequel which Im sure it will considering it was well recieved

I beat Campaign after 3 days. Some really cool parts, but generally too repetitive.

I always like playing through CoD campaigns. They're almost therapeutic. CoD 3 was too long and repetitive but I've enjoyed everything since and including CoD 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"