Calling All Smallville Fans:

Bug-Eyes

The Immortal
Reaction score
With Season 8 fast approaching this may well be the last season of our favorite show and so I think its time CW gets its act together and give the fans what they want before its all over. Now I know there has been a lot of talk before and no answer/resolution but if we don't try we will never no if the the power of the pen will have an impact on the 'Suits'.

So I ask you don't tell me it will never happen or I'm dreaming and instead take that energy and put pen to paper or fingers to keyboards and send Emails off to the CW with your serious requests for Smallville.

Request:
1. Batman/Bruce Wayne: It does not do the show justice that Batman or Bruce Wayne has not appeared. These two iconic legends should be shown to have an early bond, what better way to illustrate that than in the successful show Smallville. WB's excuses as to why Batman cannot be used in Smallville do not make any sense as Smallville is its own universe. I would personally like to see Batman play a major role is Shaping the young Clark as he takes the final step to putting on his cape. I dont know, but that feels right that one caped hero helping another.....

2. Justice League focus: They have built this up slowly over the seasons and so to focus an entire Season on the concept would truly help finalize the building of the Justice League. Not to mention what a great spin off it would make. Move over Heroes !

3. Call him The Flash not impulse: Again why WB/DC or whoever feel the need to change things or not allow names, characters in a show that is theirs anyway is beyond me. Its like they are against their own show. It brings them the ratings, it brings them the DVD sales but they don't to make the show better by allowing more Characters and real character names. At times it feels like they just want to have a show that looks like its superman but its not, kind of like those cheap toys you find in a 2 dollar shop they look like the real action figure but what on earth is a "teenage Music Ninja turtle"

1. 4. Superman's birth as the costumed hero:First half of Season 8 should focus on Superman's training at the fortress. Second half could focus more on Superman. Sure 8 long years ago, they said no flights no tights but hey if the show is to end lets give the loyal fans the payoff they have been wanting. Bring on the cape, bring on the flight and costume, This is what fans want so give it to them and you networks may just get a few more ratings from non Smallville fans when they see the familar red and blue zipping around the screen.

5. If this is the final Season a two hour finale: We all want to see the costume and it would be nice to see the first true showdown between LEX and Superman not Clark. Of course in this universe Lex will know who Superman is, but hey it adds to their issues, I love that concept it makes their battles more personal, like obi fighting vader, a great concept.

If we don't try we will never no and season 8 will come and go.

Email today..... If anyone has a good template for the letter or other ideas they would like to see then post it below so we can all use it and instead of discussing it only on a forum we can send it to the CW and see what happens...........

Come on fans, show your support...........

[email protected]

*sighs* Batman/Bruce Wayne WILL not be in it, get over it

I don't know if I really care that the flash isn't in it and instead we get impulse. I like Kyle Gallner, so I'm okay with him staying in the show.

And what Morg said:

Give it up on Batman.

He's never going to be in smallville, although a flashback to Clark's childhood and a small nod to their meeting as children like in that one comic book (was it a Superman/Batman?) would be nice... have the rolls stop near the farm as Clark throws a ball with Pete...

:up:

If this is the end (which I really think it should be) then all I want for them to do is focus on Clark and wrap it all up to him becoming Superman.

That and for the series finale to be a big 2 hour event.

I don't think that's too much to ask....is it? :huh:

If I wanted Season 8 to be for the fans (i.e. me), I'd ask Al, Miles, The CW, Ostroff, and everyone else responsible for one thing and one thing only:

- Give me Tom Welling as Clark Kent becoming Superman

Simple enough. :)

The producers of the new Batman movies don't even want Bruce wayne/Batman in the new Justice league movie, they sure as hell are not gonna let him be on Smallville. What you should be asking for, is to see Clark really fly.

Haaaaaaaaaal

Joooooooooordaaaaaaaaaaaan

please.

*sighs* Batman/Bruce Wayne WILL not be in it, get over it

Well Didnt I say this post was put up to show support not to post messages like this which is exactly what happened........

"So I ask you don't tell me it will never happen or I'm dreaming and instead take that energy and put pen to paper or fingers to keyboards and send Emails off to the CW with your serious requests for Smallville."

I guess people dont care................

My final words are "If you dont try you will never know"

I don't really think Batman should be in SV. I mean at this time he should be out training. Batman doesn't really appear until Clark is in training at the Fortress. But they should throw in a shout-out to Wayne Enterprise though. I find it a big coincidence that Queen Industries was mentioned way back in the pilot, even though I doubt they have planned to gintroduce the Green Arrow since they weren't planning this far ahead.

If I wanted Season 8 to be for the fans (i.e. me), I'd ask Al, Miles, The CW, Ostroff, and everyone else responsible for one thing and one thing only:

- Give me Tom Welling as Clark Kent becoming Superman

Simple enough. :)

INDEED! :applaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"