Can Superman beat the Monkey King?

The Spawn

Better Than You
Reaction score
This is probably the wrong place for this, but....reading this got me curious as to what you guys sould have to say.

jet-li-monkey-king-forbidden-kingdom-6.jpg

What's with these weird-ass Vs. Threads? Batman vs. Huck Finn, Plastic Man vs. the monster from They Saved Hitler's Brain...

Are we referring to the Monkey King before he finished his journey or the one after? 'Cause as I'm sure you know, he was elevated to godhood after he finished his journey and became a war deity.

Hell, even before he did that, he had magic powers and pwned the entirety of Heaven until Buddha himself had to step in.

So...no. No, Superman can't beat him.

Well, maybe pre-Crisis Superman.

there's no way supes could take him

ps, this is going to end up being a goku vs superman thread because goku pretty much is one interpretation of the monkey king.

I bet most people didn't even know that until you just now told them. :cmad:

I knew it. Also, the only thing I see in the first post is a red X.

I remember, way back in seventh grade, trying to explain to my younger cousin that our people's most treasured folk hero's name was not actually "Son Goku."

"Wait, but aren't they the same characters?"

emot-black101.gif
emot-bang.gif
emot-suicide.gif

Goshdarn you, Dragonball. Goshdarn you to heck.

First skipping Rucka, now this? I will kill you with an axe. :cmad:

Dragon Ball Z taught me everything I need to know about Chinese culture and mythology. :)

I.E. they like to stand around, scream, and power up alot.

That's what the entirety of China looks like to me. 2-point-whatever billion people all standing around, encased in white fire, screaming and powering up, 24/7.

That's why you never get involved in a land war in Asia. Cuz they will spend 3 days powering up and then blow up the planet.

Not to mention, every time you have to be around them, it will be annoying as hell, and no discernible plot of any substance will materialize, no matter how clunky and expositional the slightly-off subtitles get. But for some ******ed reason, American nerds will eat it up because it came from Asia and therefore it must be the s---'s ****.

"The ****'s ****"? For real? That's what passes for slang these days?

I have no idea what ****'s is in reference to. So, I can't make a proper judgement. That's why I put the first letter and the last letter of my curses. So at least you can guess accurately what I'm talking about. B***hes.

Ohhh, the s**t's ****. Yeah, that is some freaky slang.

I was gonna edit it....it was just Jet Li as Monkey King just in case no one knew what I was talking about.

Jet Li as Monkey King? Then Superman. Dead Beat Dad Superman might just throw the guy into the sun.

Dragon Ball Z taught me everything I need to know about Chinese culture and mythology. :)

Like the fact that China is populated by blue-haired girls and talking animals that can shapeshift?

wow, i'm even more excited for the olympics knowing that...

china is going to pwn everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"