Can we get an 18 and Up forum section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really see the benefit. It seems to me that most of the people here are above 18 anyways

F-bombs are hilarious if used properly. I fail to see the humor in pooing on somebody ..ew. I wouldn't complain though.

You obviously don't watch much Terrence & Phillip, nor do you work with me and my co-workers.

:)

I want a 45 and up forum so C. Lee and I can finally have some intelligent conversations.

I'm an avid fan of using profanity - I do it too much. But I also understand that it's not really necessary. While you may think it's no big deal to be profane, others may think it's no big deal that you can't be. You should be able to make a point without the use of potentially offensive words. 'Bad' words are like regular soda - it may taste good, but it's really just a waste of calories.

Well, obviously I'm not going to post a video just because it has cursing in it, but if theres a hilarious video with an F-bomb or two, I dont want to have to hold back from posting it.

i got an infraction for posting "I Love Tha P***y" by Alpa Chino
Is p***y really that bad of a word anyways

This has been brought up a number of times, and it never seems to fly.

I don't really see the point, yet I don't really see the harm in it, either. Regardless, people will simply argue that people don't come to the Hype! to participate in an open, adult dialogue.

You're just mad because you and Mr. Todd wouldn't be able to participate in it young'n.

But yeah, this will never happen. Lost cause.

This again? Several of you guys already asked this in Community Feedback and it's been told it won't happen. I'm sure there's plenty of other forums/boards you peeps can visit and swear all you want and post NSFW pics, this isn't one of them.

Oh yes, closing thread. Consider this been debated enough in the Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"