Cancelled shows of Tomorrow: The War on Chuck Lorre - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider the cancellation of Bad Teacher justice for CBS not picking up Beverly Hills Cop.

As if Bad Teacher was ever going to be a success.

I consider the cancellation of Bad Teacher justice for CBS not picking up Beverly Hills Cop.
Hey, at least we'll get a new movie out of it. It'll be good.......right?

Beverly Hills Cop in Detroit... not sure that will be good.

Repost of my...
...ignorant question: multi-cam means typical sitcom with laugh track?

Not always a laugh track, sometimes it's a live audience, but yeah.

Not always a laugh track, sometimes it's a live audience, but yeah.

Right, ok. Maybe that's what Matthew Perry needs right now. He got every other show cancelled, perhaps a sitcom suits his humor a little bit better.

I hate multi-cam.

So. Will Sky go ahead on Dracula without NBC? Like how France and Germany did with Crossing Lines after NBC axed it?

Go On suited his humor just fine. This new show just has the advantage of being designed to actually draw a broad audience.

Go On was great

What the hell is Crossing Lines?

Edit: Oh yeah, I remember seeing previews of this that gave no info on what the show was about lol

Bummer that we won't be getting a second season of The Tomorrow People would have preferred that more than a 3rd season of Beauty And The Beast.

You and pretty much anyone else that watches television. And I wasn't even that crazy about The Tomorrow People.

I know TheCw basically sold their Sunday night to be more profitable but they really should try to break back into Sunday night lineup.

Go On was great

What the hell is Crossing Lines?

Edit: Oh yeah, I remember seeing previews of this that gave no info on what the show was about lol
A really cool show I didn't know existed until I saw it on Netflix. Here's hopnig it gets its US distributor :up:

I'm actually surprised 'Crisis' got canned.

Any word on Dracula?

So there's no way American viewers will be able to see it? BBC America maybe?

So there's no way American viewers will be able to see it? BBC America maybe?

Well, if Sky does go ahead...I imagine the options are..

Hulu Plus or Netflix online.

SyFy, BBCAmerica, USANetwork, PBS on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"