Cancelled shows of Tomorrow: The War on Chuck Lorre - Part 9

Yeah. The set up was not engaging enough. I had meant to catch up, hoping episode 2 would be more than a lot of talking and meandering around the apocalypse. Now I don't have to.

You on your own with that. They deviated way from the source. I have no pity when that happens. Maybe they will make more shows for the fans instead of having their own vision overshadow the show itself.
I mean yeah, I had issues with the first two episodes as well. And I also quit Preacher a little into Season 2 because the pacing was awful. It's irksome that so many shows adapted from graphic novels feel the need to slow down the story so much, as if they're really saving any money.

Still sucks.

So have any network shows been canceled yet?

Desus and Mero cancelled at Showtime after the duo split.

Seems like the rumours of them falling out were true.

This thread is gonna be spammed with Netflix shows. :o

Didnt watch SWAT but im surprised they were cancelled and not given a final season. Ratings were on the up, #3 in the demo...is it not a CBS/Paramount production?

SWAT is a Sony/CBS co-production, and the rights fees are apparently what got it cancelled or so the trades are suggesting.

Even though everyone wants to own all their own shows now, we are now seeing streamers like MAX moving away from that. They just licensed out that new Batman cartoon to Amazon. I think a bunch of Apple TV shows are also co-productions.

Remembering how Chuck Lorre and Two and Half Men and his dominance on CBS were such an inspiration to this thread. :o

Remembering how Chuck Lorre and Two and Half Men and his dominance on CBS were such an inspiration to this thread. :o

His two shows got renewed. Bob Hearts Abishola and Young Sheldon.

Also, CBS canceled True Lies and East New York.

I didn't find either of his shows funny. East New York was alright. And I wasn't going to watch True Lies anyways, because deep down inside, I was hoping that it would have been about the daughter, but Eliza Dushku is in semi-retirement and didn't have a great experience at CBS the last time.

Surprised he hasn't made 3 new sitcoms to fill the rest of the schedule yet. There are so many ways he can make crude sex jokes and borderline sexual predators entertaining.

Surprised he hasn't made 3 new sitcoms to fill the rest of the schedule yet. There are so many ways he can make crude sex jokes and borderline sexual predators entertaining.

Well that other show he did United States of Al was a sitcom and I think got only two seasons.

ABC cancels Alaska Daily, Big Sky and the Company You Keep

I must be truly out of the loop with basic cable shows because I've never heard of any of those.

I must be truly out of the loop with basic cable shows because I've never heard of any of those.

Alaska Daily had Hilary Swank, which could mean

she shows up in Cobra Kai when they resume production again. She has already given birth to twins

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"