Cancelled shows of Tomorrow: The War on Chuck Lorre

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that Eddie is also reprising Axel.

Probably just for the pilot. Maybe the occasional guest spot if ratings are good...or really bad.

As long as it gets the taste of BHC 3 out.

He'll be making guest appearances if it's picked up.

I'm not too worried about quality, honestly. Shawn Ryan has yet to disappoint. We'll just have to see if he could make something that captures a broad audience.

If his film career keeps going like its going then he might join permanently lol

:o I have joke. Looks like the Hulk Smashed the ratings of NBC's Smash!

The show's 2 hour season 2 debut did a 1.1/3..ahahahaha...4.47 million viewers. Okay, at this rate, I think NBC is gonna just bite it, and air both Do No Harm and Smash. Two hyped shows doing this bad...I keep saying it. NBC burnt the American tv viewing audience with Jeff Zucker's decisions. And Cable options ain't helping their recovery.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...e-mindy-project-up-the-bachelor-rises/168296/

He'll be making guest appearances if it's picked up.

I'm not too worried about quality, honestly. Shawn Ryan has yet to disappoint. We'll just have to see if he could make something that captures a broad audience.

We'll see. It could be good.

If his film career keeps going like its going then he might join permanently lol

Haha I thought his career was already at this point. :woot:

Oh Gawd, is that still happening? :facepalm:

Okay Smash 2.0 and Do No Harm bombed can we have Hannibal now? Though with NBC's luck it will be ignored and bomb.

When do they bring back NBC Tuesday Night At The Movies?

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/emma-roberts-to-star-in-fox-drama-pilot-delirium/
Emma Roberts To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘Delirium’
By NELLIE ANDREEVA

Emma Roberts has been tapped as the lead of Delirium, Fox‘s drama pilot from Karyn Usher, 20th TV and Chernin Entertainment. Based on Lauren Oliver’s bestselling book trilogy about a world where love is deemed illegal and can be eradicated with a special procedure. With 95 days to go until her scheduled treatment, Lena Holoway (Roberts) does the unthinkable: she falls in love. Usher executive produces the pilot with Peter Chernin, Katherine Pope and Paula Mazur.

This marks Roberts’ return to television, where she rose to fame as the teenage star of the Nickelodeon series Unfabulous. The actress, daughter of Eric Roberts and niece of Julia Roberts, had been focused on features for the past six years despite multiple pilot offers from the broadcast networks. Roberts, repped by CAA and manager David Sweeney, recently completed the New Line comedy We’re The Millers, Lionsgate’s Empire State and the indie Palo Alto Stories.
Emma Roberts. :hrt:

I predict Hannibal will be one and done. Same with Beverly Hills Cop. It will go the way of the new Knight Rider.

Rumor rumor, my my...

ABC may license out General Hospital to Prospect Park in 2014, IF the online reboots of One Life to Live and...

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't see the sign. Guess I'm not welcome. :palps:

Good day then...

I predict Hannibal will be one and done. Same with Beverly Hills Cop. It will go the way of the new Knight Rider.

The new Knight Rider guy had a role in a Lifetime movie last year...

Ouch at that career move.

Rumor rumor, my my...

ABC may license out General Hospital to Prospect Park in 2014, IF the online reboots of One Life to Live and...

Good day then...

You're learning. :yay:

The humiliation games continue for Up All Night...

Christina Applegate Departing

Why don't they just say what this is: A cancellation. The lead actress leaving is about as dead as a show could get, right? And they're blowing smoke talking about recasting. They're changing the format of the show, but changing the lead actress as well? Would never work. Plus, I love Kudrow too much to see her on this rapidly sinking ship. If she's going to return to TV, put her on something that stands a chance.

Rumor rumor, my my...

Good day then...

So General Hospital will possibly be axed by or before fall of the year?

The humiliation games continue for Up All Night...

Christina Applegate Departing

Why don't they just say what this is: A cancellation. The lead actress leaving is about as dead as a show could get, right? And they're blowing smoke talking about recasting. They're changing the format of the show, but changing the lead actress as well? Would never work. Plus, I love Kudrow too much to see her on this rapidly sinking ship. If she's going to return to TV, put her on something that stands a chance.

She's the Hail Mary in this ridiculously sinking ship if they can get Kudrow.
The cast and crew should be happy and try their luck at the 100 pilots the networks are working on right now and get a job with one of them.

Hannibal will show up sometime this spring with Deception, Smash, Do No Harm all flaming piles of ratings garbage. March 25th can't come fast enough for NBC with The Voice and Revolution returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"