Microsoft Pleased With December NPD Sales.

Rayman doesn't count as a next-gen game. It was easily ported to the PS2.

Rayman is a great example of bad things in the world.

Rayman 2 was great. Rayman 3 was okay. And everything after that is cringe-worthy.

If the gameplay was exactly the same, regardless of graphics, and it had Wii controls, the Wii version would be better. The RE4 controls on Wii were some of the best, smoothest controls I've ever used on any game.

YES!!!

hippie hunter can get his mind to accept that an unannounced, undiscussed wii version of RE5 will be "great", but can't get his mind to accept that MGS4 is coming :(

Let's see RE5: Wii Edition is at least being considered somewhat

MGS4 on the 360 has been repeatedly shot down over and over and over.

But it's going to happen anyways. There have been many instances where companies "shot down" a rumour and did the exact opposite. It's called sticking to an agreement of silence.

Convincing yourself that the Wii isn't trash has really made you a formidable forum opponent Hippie Hunter. Your reality denial abilities are truly becoming the stuff of legend.

Convincing yourself that the Wii isn't trash has really made you a formidable forum opponent Hippie Hunter. Your reality denial abilities are truly becoming the stuff of legend.

Is it my fault that Nintendo has made such an awesome console? :csad:

Thats the kind of double thinking thats going to get you into the record books.

It will be super awesome because Wii controls > all other controls!

Wiggle like an idiot FTW!!!

The 360 version will have the best controls due to no stupid tilting.

The 360 version will have the best controls due to no stupid tilting.

Controls from a non-Playstation console on a Metal Gear game would suck terribly. The Xbox version of Substance suffered from it. The Twin Snakes on the Gamecube suffered from it. Metal Gear Solid was tailor made for the Playstation's controllers.

I'll never understand who someone becomes so deluded that they seriously believe that it's better to hit the "square" button than it is to hit the "a" button. The controls are fine, you just didn't get used to them.

I agree. When a friend asks how to play the game it's easier to say "A" than it is to say "Triangle" or "Circle". Sony probably did it to save money on localizing controllers. I think for the US they should adopt the letters or numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"