First Avenger OFFICIAL: Chris Evans is Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Evans handled that interview about as perfectly as I've ever seen.

Eagle scouts. sounds like a good fit to me!!

I feel sorry for him that he had to be in "Fantastic Four". I assume that's the movie he was hinting at.

Really looking forward to seeing him as Cap!

Im still kinda on the fence. Cap is my favorite comic book character and the greatest superhero of all time in my eyes. I hope Evans, Johnston and everyone involved with this movie can pull it off.

Evans has definately shown maturity over the past few years. I believe he's humble and truly wants to take this role and prove he can be our Captain!

new pic on the main page, looks good, but i do wish they would have used the material they used on the raimi spidy suit.

I like it the way it is. it looks tough and sturdy w/o being leather.

what material is that? looks pretty good so far to me

chris-evans-jason-gordon-levitt-golden-globes-07.jpg

Chris Evans at Golden Globes tonight.

RDJ presented earlier but Hemsworth and Evans did, introduced as the stars of Thor and Captain America and all.

Ah, nothing really happened. They announced them over the speakers as the stars of Thor and Captain America and Hemsworth forces out his line, "Even though we're playing Thor and Captain America these actresses are the real superheroes to us," and Evans is like, "Here are the nominees."

Ah, nothing really happened. They announced them over the speakers as the stars of Thor and Captain America and Hemsworth forces out his line, "Even though we're playing Thor and Captain America these actresses are the real superheroes to us," and Evans is like, "Here are the nominees."

ugh it must blow ass to be forced to spew lines like that. :down:

But everyone's job has a downside.

heh I agree, When we were watching the live feed for SDCC Avengers, I noticed RDJ kind of take on a Tony Stark persona when introducing the Avengers cast lol

They are very similar, other than the fact RDJ is married. But I do actually think RDJ is playing Stark rather than himself. Even if he played himself, it would still be awesome.

Bumping this, 'Cause NOW more than ever, my faith in Mr Evans has sky-rocketed.
Hopefully, after seeing a few more scenes of him in a proper trailer, I'll definitively be able to say:
Official: Chris Evans IS Captain America

12.jpg

18.jpg

10.jpg

20.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

captain1.jpg

captain3.jpg

captain4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.