Endgame Captain America/Steve Rogers - Chris Evans

This really seems to be the first time that you feel a real sense of doubt in Cap's voice and body language. It's almost surprising that BW seems to be the one to keep his morale up.

Can't be too surprised. Natasha is the only closest friend he has now since everyone else he was close to and could confide in are gone.

I think Steve dying is inevitable tying back to the first Avengers film about laying his life on the line to make that sacrifice play; coming full circle

I think he will definitely sacrifice himself, and I think it has something to do with that soul stone and the life for a life. He may have to become the soul stone keeper in order to reverse all the deaths that it caused.

Loved all his line delivery in the trailer. I am getting the feeling that Cap is going to really get his shine in this movie after being sidelined quite a bit in IW. The Russo's have done such a great job developing his character over the years and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us here.

Can't be too surprised. Natasha is the only closest friend he has now since everyone else he was close to and could confide in are gone.

I think he will definitely sacrifice himself, and I think it has something to do with that soul stone and the life for a life. He may have to become the soul stone keeper in order to reverse all the deaths that it caused.

That is what I think too because Evans more or less is set to retire the role of Cap so what better way for him to go out?

Cap seems to be wearing his old blue-and-silver SHIELD uniform when talking to BW about their plan. Wondering if it's in some kind of flashback/time travel scene or he's wearing it due it being one of the only suits he has left. Could also be he that since he's the likely leader of what remains of the Avengers and/or reformed SHIELD, he thought it was apt to wear it.

We know that Grillo gave away
the return of Crossbones in a flashback.
I think, they will travel to the time of the Winter Soldier events.

If they do it makes me wonder how they will alter the fabric of the time space continuum

If they do it makes me wonder how they will alter the fabric of the time space continuum
I really hope they won't devalue the events of the previous movies...

I really hope they won't devalue the events of the previous movies...

I hope not either but going back in time...time travel always changes the fabric of the continuum I'm talking science

I think we’re going to see events possibly altered...but expect things to be brought back to the way they were

Yeah certain events being altered between Winter Soldier and Civil War timelines

Kssml2c.jpg

JQ1R6I4.jpg

ZQokwhC.jpg

GCy792j.png

s4BrxFn.png

hG7cFc8.jpg

Wtvo1yo.png

rEvjJlm.jpg

It sounds like we’ll be getting flashbacks to the first Avengers as well and who knows what else.

Seems like he is running on fumes here.

tumblr_pmdkgd2skO1ucaesvo1_540.gif

tumblr_pmdkgd2skO1ucaesvo3_540.gif

tumblr_pmdkgd2skO1ucaesvo2_540.gif

Man Cap is really looking roughed up in that shot. Whatever is happening it definitely looks like its in the midst of a big battle judging by the amount of dirt in his finger nails.

I guess that could also touch on CW.

Man Cap is really looking roughed up in that shot. Whatever is happening it definitely looks like its in the midst of a big battle judging by the amount of dirt in his finger nails.

It looks like he has blood on the fingers of his right hand. Hopefully, it belongs to Thanos.

I had doubts on Chris Evans when he was. He was mostly known to me in generic roles (Not Another Teen Movie/The Perfect Score/Cellular/the lame Fantastic Four films. But his role in the MCU (alongside his cameo in The Iceman and Snowpiercer) really turned it around for me. He really gives a solid performance as Cap. Maybe it's not been understated.

I'm happy to see that Cap finally has clean clothes on and Nat has lost that hideous green flak jacket. Losing the Beard of Hotness is a crying shame, though. :(
Agreed. Also a shame that the helmet didn’t get ruined in the wash.

It looks like he has blood on the fingers of his right hand. Hopefully, it belongs to Thanos.

It looks red to me. Thanos had purple blood in IW.

Agreed. Also a shame that the helmet didn’t get ruined in the wash.

Y'all Crazy
-The beard never felt right to me for Cap, Military Men + beards wasn't really a thing until the modern hipster era... he's not a lumberjack, he's an old school, gentlemanly-type
-The helmet is iconic, looks great, and strengthens his jaw-line, and its also the only really functional part of his costume... it annoys me how often he goes without it while wearing the rest of the costume... full civvies or full costume please

This is a superhero movie not a fashion show, I like my characters lookin as close to the comics as possible

Y'all Crazy
-The beard never felt right to me for Cap, Military Men + beards wasn't really a thing until the modern hipster era... he's not a lumberjack, he's an old school, gentlemanly-type

**COUGH**

il_570xN.900812438_2rsk.jpg

bearded%20Fur%20Hat.jpg

517e019b0fcd802f6a60e054bc081d96--vietnam-history-vietnam-war.jpg

059ffc3f52338010fc58d796ea473e46.jpg

614cbe9a80154ebc9f3160cd01f022df.jpg

7fb090d2480a4f4e3814663806c36fcc.jpg

grant-ulysses-general.jpg

So many ungentlemanly hipsters. :o

You're mixing in photos from centuries of wars there, bit misleading...I was talking specifically about what we picture as a 'WWII soldier'

Hell, when they were actually in war, yeah, I'm sure they had bigger concerns than shaving, but it's not the image the comes to mind when you hear 'World War II'... we usually picture clean-cut men with nicely pressed uniforms when off duty, and slightly stubbly grizzled men in the trenches

and regardless, I just don't care for it on Cap... too trendy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"