The Winter Soldier Captain America : The Winter Soldier Blu-Ray/DVD Countdown Thread

Nicko-Ray

Madness
Reaction score
Sup Cap fans!

Since the Blu-Ray/DVD release is roughly a month and a half away, I thought it'd be a good time to start a countdown thread! I'll post each day with the remaining number of days left, along with a photo from the film. (promos, behind the scenes, stills, etc.)

Super excited for the release 'cause this movie was too good. Here's to starting the countdown!

55 more days until Blu-Ray/DVD
20u1vvc.jpg

Fortunately we only have 34 days left until the DVD/BR is released in France. I cannot wait to see it again.

Fortunately we only have 34 days left until the DVD/BR is released in France. I cannot wait to see it again.
Man lucky you! Saw it twice in theaters. The movie really compelled me to explore more of Cap in the comics.

I'll be getting the Best Buy Steelbook exclusive
Dude I think I'll be too. Never owned a steelbook before but is this confirmed from Best Buy?

Cool! How is everybody getting their copy? Order online, Best Buy, etc,?

Bluray. Still waiting on who has the best deal/exclusives. Right now, if Best Buy has the steel book I'll be going for that.

Should be the Best Buy steelbook..

Is the Best Buy steelbook not confirmed? It's on blu-ray.com

Bestbuy.com says nothing about it. When you search it, it comes up with a no image of 3D BD DVD Captain America The Winter Soldier. So I'm sure it's that. Just weird that there's no cover art or description of it being a steel book on their website.

Bestbuy.com says nothing about it. When you search it, it comes up with a no image of 3D BD DVD Captain America The Winter Soldier. So I'm sure it's that. Just weird that there's no cover art or description of it being a steel book on their website.
Weird. I tried searching right now and that didn't even show up. Well if blu-ray confirms it, it's gotta exist at some point haha.

Yeah, I'm sure it exists, they (best buy) probably just haven't updated their website yet.

Can't wait for this. Doesn't agents of SHIELD season 1 get released on the same day? Gonna be a great, albeit expensive, day.

Buckyyyyyyyyyy

He's become such a huge star on Tumblr. That shirtless torture scene was the best thing to ever happen to Sebastian Stan's career....

Buckyyyyyyyyyy

He's become such a huge star on Tumblr. That shirtless torture scene was the best thing to ever happen to Sebastian Stan's career....

I read one blog by a woman who said she felt guilty being aroused during a torture scene. (and I agree...no nipple shot ever did more to promote a man's career.)

and a gay man posted the moment WS appeared he had a ***** for the rest of the movie.

I have spent almost a hundred dollars to date catching up on WS and Black Widow comics including a bound book of Brubakers's first WS. The latest comic Bitter March has gone from brown eyed Bucky to blue eyed Bucky.

What I find interesting is that so many of the fangirls barely even noticed Bucky in the first movie (if they even saw it). But strap Bucky into a chair and make the audience feel sorry for him, and bam, instant fan frenzy! It doesn't hurt that he also looks just so darn pretty and vulnerable in that scene. Not too many characters can be vulnerable *and* badass in the same movie.

Hopefully Stan can parlay this into long term career success and doesn't end up like Orlando Bloom, who was never able to capitalize on the massive fan attention he got as Legolas. Right now Stan's only real quality movie/ TV credits are TWS and his brief stint on Once Upon a Time as the Mad Hatter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"