Captain America: WHITE (Jeph Loeb/Tim Sale)

which of the color books are good?

I'm already avoiding Blue for the sole fact that I hate Spider-Man as a character.

DD or Hulk?

They are all great, especially Spider-man Blue IMO

...how can you hate Spidey?

Maybe it's easier to hate him these days, but the fundamentals and originality of Spider-man will always make him likeable in my books. Plus I try to read as much Silver age as possible, thats my fave era.

Spider-Man: Blue is a great book. Its existence is primarily why I'm befuddled as to why Loeb doing so poorly on The Ultimates and Hulk. There isn't a criteria required to like it. It's just a solid, melancholy story.

I loved Spider-man:Blue and Hulk:Gray both were great.I generally avoid Loeb thise days but when he is with Sale he is awesome.

I really cannot wait for this! Sale's artwork is amazing and I bet Loeb's writing will be great too! Loeb is the best writer EVER :D

I think it'll be good. Hell, i KNOW it will LOOK good...

The advantage for Loeb here is that WWII era Cap & Bucky practically write themselves...it isnt like Loeb has to come up with some great mind-blowing plot.

Cap, Bucky, Fury, and the Howlin' Commandos vs Nazi scum. :word:

Pretty cut and dry.

I really cannot wait for this! Sale's artwork is amazing and I bet Loeb's writing will be great too! Loeb is the best writer EVER :D

I wouldn't go that far, but when he's working with Sale, his work is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"