Captain Britain TPB?

JewishHobbit

Avenger
Reaction score
Not the one by Alan Moore, but this one...

zbrittpb1s.jpg

Has anyone read it and is it any good? I loved the one by Alan Moore and I like the character, so I was curious about it, just not sure if I want to spend money on it without ever hearing anyone's opinion on it.

Also, does anyone know if it's normal TPB size, or if it's wider like some older ones are, so if it sits on my shelf with my other TPB's it sticks out a half inch or so?

I have this TPB, its excellent. It includes all the original UK Captain Britain Stories INCLUDING the Alan Moore stories. The first arc in the TPB is the Alan Moore stories collected. then the Alan Davis stories follow on immediately from these. Great stories, great art, - its great for anyone who wants to know more about Capt. Britain - explaining his origin, how his powers work, includes first appearances of Elizabeth Braddock (Psylocke) and Megan.

Size-wise I think its a normal sized TPB, but I'm at work so can't check, I don't remember it sticking out though.

Definitely a good read. I've had it for a few years now and have read it more than once. It is a normal sized TPB, I just checked. :venom:

UK_Stu said:
I have this TPB, its excellent. It includes all the original UK Captain Britain Stories INCLUDING the Alan Moore stories. The first arc in the TPB is the Alan Moore stories collected. then the Alan Davis stories follow on immediately from these. Great stories, great art, - its great for anyone who wants to know more about Capt. Britain - explaining his origin, how his powers work, includes first appearances of Elizabeth Braddock (Psylocke) and Megan.

Size-wise I think its a normal sized TPB, but I'm at work so can't check, I don't remember it sticking out though.

It doesn't contain all the UK stories. It starts with the stories set immediately after the Alan Moore stories, and does not include the first appearances of either Betsy Braddock or Meggan. It is worth getting however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"