Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping she'd be Killer Frost...because I had no clue who Enchantress was until tonight :o

I still don't have a clue. :woot:

And man, aren't you changing those avatars fast these days...

Cara! Cara! Cara!
MTIzMDQ5NjYzODA3MTI5MTAw.gif

I still don't have a clue. :woot:

And man, aren't you changing those avatars fast these days...

Are you accusing me of having way too many and that I may be on my way to having a breakdown!? :argh:

:p

Okay, you are....

Do you need anything?

Cardiac medications? Shot of scotch? Hard hit in the face? Three skimpy dressed Brazilian dancers?

Don't know much about Cara Delevingne. But I am very excited to see Enchantress,maneuver figured she would be in this.

Okay, you are....

Do you need anything?

Cardiac medications? Shot of scotch? Hard hit in the face? Three skimpy dressed Brazilian dancers?

Give me the following in this order!

Cardiac medications
Shot of scotch
Three skimpy dressed Brazilian dancers
Hard hit in the face

:D

Give me the following in this order!

Cardiac medications
Shot of scotch
Three skimpy dressed Brazilian dancers
Hard hit in the face

:D

1205.gif

It is the best way!

They taught you well. :woot:

He said she was Harley Quinn, which was yet again wrong.

He assumed she was Harley.

I abandoned a post the other day pertaining to the article that Cara may still have a role and I was right :p

Anyway :hrt:
slide_281591_2120555_original.jpg

Considering that many of us don't know squat about Enchantress, would someone who's familiar with the character be so kind to share any interesting info about her and some of her pivotal moments, preferably with few panels from comics?

If there is anyone familiar with her that is. :woot:

I don't know much about Enchantress either but in the New 52, in Justice League Dark, Enchantress is an old witch who used to inhabit the body of mortal woman June Moone and they were separated using magic. This caused Enchantress to turn evil and wreak havoc on the world and she chases after June, who is terrified of her. The Justice League Dark try to protect June, but (spoilers) Enchantress finds her and John Constantine fuses them back together because they balance each other out, the Enchantress becomes too dark and unstable on her own. She needs June as a host to remain stable.

With all these GIFs and images, I have a feeling this will be the new "Gal Gadot" thread. :o

I'm not complaining, though. :cwink:

Honestly don't know a thing about the actress or the character so this somewhat exciting for me as I will have no expectations what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"