Carol and the Avengers (SPOILERS)

kvz5

HBIC
Staff member
Reaction score
Who are you most excited to see her interact with? Who do you think will Carol clash with the most? Who will she bond with instantly?

I limited the options to the snap survivors but post snap, I’m most excited to see her interact with Spidey. :D

Steve, Tony and Nat, but I'm most looking forward to seeing the Captains interact

Tony, Steve, Thor, Bruce, Rhodey, Nat, in that order.

Goose and Rocket

But Carol? I don't know. My guess is that she'll join the quip brigade and all of the interactions will be fun. I guess maybe Nebula could be a cool interaction. A reunion after 30 years with Fury will be fun to see.

Goose better be there if there’s another Wakanda style battle. :argh:

I’m excited to see her interaction with Steve the most followed by Thor.

Steve because both are soldiers essentially fishes out of time

All of them. But I'll go with Steve, he's my favourite.

Carol/Rhodey because of the comics connection

She and Steve should be able to bond pretty easily because they have some core things in common. Stubborn determination, inner strength, getting knocked down and getting back up, repeatedly being told they can't do what they want/need to do, etc.

I hope we get a big action sequence with Thor And Captain Marvel interacting with the bad guys lol. That seems inevitable.

Otherwise, probably Steve and Black Widow. The two Captains together should be interesting, both had their first movies set in different eras. And the Avengers movies have had very few scenes between two female heroes, so it feels like there's an opportunity for something interesting there, particularly since BW is more of a scrappy fighter with a checkered past.

We just saw Carol realize that she had been the bad guy all along, essentially, so that's something that Natasha could relate to. She talks about redeeming herself for some of what she did before becoming an Avenger.

Steve might be the only one she knows depending on the mind wipe status 24 years later. Would be interesting if she went a little fan girl over him or teased him based on his original purpose selling war bonds.

She may have also run across the guardians too so maybe she'll know Rocket or Nebula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"