The Walking Dead Caryl, Richonne, Daaron and more!: Shipper's Paradise

I'm basically only watching for Caryl to go canon at this point. :funny:

Same here. Those two have so much in common, it's not even funny. Both survived abuse, lost the most important people in their lives, and grew into some awesome characters.

Yea I think the Daryl and Carol thing is platonic. He loves her a lot but not like that. I agree I think Daryl is asexual, it's kind of cool that way tho, makes him unique from other badass characters.

Yea I think the Daryl and Carol thing is platonic. He loves her a lot but not like that. I agree I think Daryl is asexual, it's kind of cool that way tho, makes him unique from other badass characters.

Is that why his signature jacket has angel wings on the back?

I enjoy the Daryl/Carol relationship and I always have, but I think it's funny that people actually think it's miraculously going to become romantic/sexual seven seasons in. It took Rick and Michonne about three seasons to make it happen. Daryl and Carol have been in the same orbit since day one. If something was going to happen, it would have already. I don't think it's a potential romance that bonds them. It's that they're family.

As far as I'm concerned, either Morgan or Ezekiel (most likely the latter) seem like stronger possibilities for Carol.

I enjoy the Daryl/Carol relationship and I always have, but I think it's funny that people actually think it's miraculously going to become romantic/sexual seven seasons in. It took Rick and Michonne about three seasons to make it happen. Daryl and Carol have been in the same orbit since day one. If something was going to happen, it would have already. I don't think it's a potential romance that bonds them. It's that they're family.

As far as I'm concerned, either Morgan or Ezekiel (most likely the latter) seem like stronger possibilities for Carol.

They are delaying this because this will be their shining goose. Its like Fox Mulder and Dana Scully of the X-Files or Tony Dinozzo and Shiva on NCIS. They waited to nearly the very end to finally bring them together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"