Cast a remake of The Running Man

AdamTheWatchmen

Civilian
Reaction score
hey everyone just watched the classic Running Man and i thought about what if they would remake it now who would u cast. this is my cast for the remake, as you can see i thought about letting the WWE try and remake becuase the Running man show is in the future and it is alot like Wrestling into days world. please add your own for fun. thank you. my idea of the movie would be more like the video game MANHUNT and i would get rid of the whole future thing and set it in now and get rid of the whole risitance fighters. i would also had two or more new stalkers

THE MAIN PLAYERS

BEN RICHARDS- THE ROCK
Damon Killian- Regis Philbin or Vince McMahon
Amber Mendez -Michelle Rodriguez or Rosario Dawson

THE STALKERS
Captain Freedom- Hulk Hogan
FireBall- Booker- T or Ron Simmons
Dynamo- Goldberg
Buzzsaw- Kevin Nash
Subzero- Brock Lesnar
NEW STALKERS
Goliath- The big Show
Dr. Payne- Mick Foley
Patient X- Kane
Gravedigger- Undertaker
:) :supes: :marv:

Ugh. Running man was a terrible adaptation of a great Stephen King novel. Scratch the original movie, and let it die, imo.

They should make a faithful adaptation instead. It would make for a terrific tale to watch unfold on the big screen.

Oh, and no Arnold this time around. Bring someone with a normal shape, not mister Universe, heh.

In the book the main guy was not a big steroid freak,he was a skinny guy.

The 80's will be remembered as the only decade where heroes were big muscle steroid/wrestler guys.

Such a laughable concept.

AdamTheWatchmen said:
hey everyone just watched the classic Running Man and i thought about what if they would remake it now who would u cast. this is my cast for the remake, as you can see i thought about letting the WWE try and remake becuase the Running man show is in the future and it is alot like Wrestling into days world. please add your own for fun. thank you. my idea of the movie would be more like the video game MANHUNT and i would get rid of the whole future thing and set it in now and get rid of the whole risitance fighters. i would also had two or more new stalkers

THE MAIN PLAYERS

BEN RICHARDS- THE ROCK
Damon Killian- Regis Philbin or Vince McMahon
Amber Mendez -Michelle Rodriguez or Rosario Dawson

THE STALKERS
Captain Freedom- Hulk Hogan
FireBall- Booker- T or Ron Simmons
Dynamo- Goldberg
Buzzsaw- Kevin Nash
Subzero- Brock Lesnar
NEW STALKERS
Goliath- The big Show
Dr. Payne- Mick Foley
Patient X- Kane
Gravedigger- Undertaker
:) :supes: :marv:

you would do such a terrible thing

I'm mixed when it comes to Running Man.

As a King fan, I hate the fact they messed up the concept of the orginal novel...but as an Arnie fan, it's so awesome.

I'm so confused. :(

WWE are suppose to be doing a movie with Austin in the lead role, called The Condemned which has a similar plot to The Running Man where Austin would play a cop on death row in a future society and is given the chance for freedom if he takes part in a reality show where he has to escape from some people trying to kill him.

I read that Christopher Reeve orginally turned down the role of Ben Richards, might of been a whole different movie.

Lazlo Panaflex said:
I read that Christopher Reeve orginally turned down the role of Ben Richards, might of been a whole different movie.

That wudda ruled

TheSaintofKillers said:
They should make a faithful adaptation instead. It would make for a terrific tale to watch unfold on the big screen.

If I recall correctly, the book ended with Ben Richards
crashing an airplane into the network's skyscraper headquarters.
I doubt they'd attempt this.

Obi-Ron said:
If I recall correctly, the book ended with Ben Richards
crashing an airplane into the network's skyscraper headquarters.
I doubt they'd attempt this.

^It could happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"