Staff member
Reaction score
Directed by

Tim Story

Writing credits (in alphabetical order) Mark Frost

Jack KirbyMarvel comic book

Stan LeeMarvel comic book

Cast

Michael Chiklis.... Ben Grimm/The Thing (attached)

Jessica Alba.... Susan Storm/Invisible Woman (attached)

Peter Cavnoudias.... Tony (in talks)

Chris Evans.... Johnny Storm/The Human Torch (attached)

Ioan Gruffudd.... Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic (attached)

Produced by

Avi Arad.... producer

Bernd Eichinger.... producer Stan Lee.... executive producer

Ralph Winter.... producer

Production Design by

Bill Boes

Art Department

Jason Beale.... art assistant Richard Bennett.... conceptual artist

Richard Bennett.... illustrator Other crew

Chris Furia.... production controller

Charline St. Charles.... pre-production coordinator

Speculation on who Tony could be....

McMahon was confirmed by Kevin Fiege:o

"Peter Cavnoudias." Where'd you hear about him? Bad memory:o

zer00 said:
McMahon was confirmed by Kevin Fiege:o

"Peter Cavnoudias." Where'd you hear about him? Bad memory:o

I didn't hear about him....thats straight from the cast and crew list.

McMahon is not on ANY cast and crew list on ANY movie site, as of yet.

Not saying that he's not Doom, just saying he's not listed anywhere...

I understand that Fiege has confirmed him, as posted by someone here on the forum, but movie sites apparently didn't get that memo...

HENCE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.....Soooooooo far...

JMAfan said:

I understand that Fiege has confirmed him, as posted by someone here on the forum, but movie sites apparently didn't get that memo...

I posted that:o He said it in Wizard to disspell the rumors. Since that fake canmag interview

zer00 said:
I posted that:o He said it in Wizard to disspell the rumors. Since that fake canmag interview

ok...

I was just saying...I guess I'm the only one who cares

I like accuracy on everything dammit!:(

JMAfan said:

HENCE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.....Soooooooo far...

Who the heck is Tony?

As for Julian McMahon... that's difficult to say. If filming for FF2 starts in June then that is a definite scheduling impossibility since Nip/Tuck starts shooting around then for the fall season. My best guess is that his part may involve either a small cameo appearance that can be filmed later or they may wait to see if FF3 gets the green light. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston were seen around Chicago recently adding scenes for "The Break Up" as late as March of this year. So it wouldn't be that hard to have a few scenes done sometime next year, if there are no logistical / technical issues.

Iron Maiden said:
Who the heck is Tony?

As for Julian McMahon... that's difficult to say. If filming for FF2 starts in June then that is a definite scheduling impossibility since Nip/Tuck starts shooting around then for the fall season. My best guess is that his part may involve either a small cameo appearance that can be filmed later or they may wait to see if FF3 gets the green light. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston were seen around Chicago recently adding scenes for "The Break Up" as late as March of this year. So it wouldn't be that hard to have a few scenes done sometime next year, if there are no logistical / technical issues.

That's the question people that have seen this are asking?

Now again, it says (in talks) but as far as the character "tony" who knows...

He also plays "peter" in "Ghostrider", and apparently has been on an episode of "The Shield" as well as "The Sopranos"

Also, "Al" in "Scary Movie IV"

Please no Hoy, please no Hoy, please no Hoy.....*closes eyes*, *crosses fingers*

JMAfan said:
That's the question people that have seen this are asking?

Now again, it says (in talks) but as far as the character "tony" who knows...

He also plays "peter" in "Ghostrider", and apparently has been on an episode of "The Shield" as well as "The Sopranos"

Also, "Al" in "Scary Movie IV"

...he seems to play alot of one name dudes

zer00 said:
...he seems to play alot of one name dudes

If I still had Imdb.pro I could get more details on the guy, but I don't have it anymore...

Cool!! This is like actual news.

Tony? Must be a new character. . . unless . . . this is a bit of a stretch, but Marvel Studios is doing Iron Man, right? Could they possibly have worked an agreement with Fox to introduce him in the FF? Not very plausible, but it would be cool.

sanitized.jpg

gerbstat said:
Iron Maiden said:
Who the heck is Tony?

QUOTE]

Could it be.....Tony Stark?

I said that in another forum and was quickly shot down with....

"He has his own movie"....:)

JMAfan said:
I said that in another forum and was quickly shot down with....

"He has his own movie"....:)

Elektra had her own movie also. . . though I still think the chances are 1 in 100 at best.

But what do we have better to do over the next year and a month other than to make huge jumps and assumptions based on no real information?
lol.gif

Willie Lumpkin said:
Elektra had her own movie also. . . though I still think the chances are 1 in 100 at best.

But what do we have better to do over the next year and a month other than to make huge jumps and assumptions based on no real information?
lol.gif

In that case I say he's Tony Curtis

Its not impossible that he put his own name in there and has nothing to do with the film. I find it a little suspicious that no one knows anything of the script or the cast (apart from the four main characters) and yet we now suddenly have a "Tony". It could quite easily disappear when the listing is reviewed.

Mandy Moore is Sue Storm. Too bad it's not true. (Though Rachel McAdams is still my favorite.)

We've heard from a very reliable source (at least insomuch as the voices in our head can be considered reliable) that Mandy has replaced Jessica Alba in the upcoming FANTASTIC FOUR sequel as Sue Storm aka The Invisible Girl

I didn't even think of Nip/Tuck's interference...dang it...I hope Doom isn't just a cameo or not even it...I want a complete 180 of what could be the REAL Victor Von Doom making his return in a glorious fashion...Latveria bound

I think the one thing that might make my year is seeing someone listed as "Boris" popping up on the cast list.;)

(Hauptman would be cool also)

Agatha?

Wyatt?

Chrystal?

Medusa?

Franklin?

Norrin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"