Cast and Crew: So far!

Does that mean the rest of the cast start shooting August 15. I thought I read somewhere that said Jessica was filming FF2 August 28.

Julian McMahon is on board so you can put him on the list.

Yeah i saw that menioned in the Ioan interview. but i wasn't sure. but now if the directors confirms it. it must be true then.

J Alba's Lover said:
Yeah i saw that menioned in the Ioan interview. but i wasn't sure. but now if the directors confirms it. it must be true then.

The more I read it, the more I wonder if the interviewer is putting words in his mouth:

Besides Michael Chiklis, Alba and Chris Evans being brought back to reprise their roles, Gruffudd set the record straight on Dr. Doom -- Julian McMahon, who played the character in the first film, will be back too. "I'm sure he'll be just as ambiguous. Is he on our side or isn't he?"

Did he really say Julian would be back, or did he say Doom would be back and the interviewer assumed that meant Julian?

I'm pretty sure this is the only mention of Julian I've seen anywhere, and the actual quote seems like it could be ambiguous.

Willie Lumpkin said:
The more I read it, the more I wonder if the interviewer is putting words in his mouth:

Besides Michael Chiklis, Alba and Chris Evans being brought back to reprise their roles, Gruffudd set the record straight on Dr. Doom -- Julian McMahon, who played the character in the first film, will be back too. "I'm sure he'll be just as ambiguous. Is he on our side or isn't he?"

Did he really say Julian would be back, or did he say Doom would be back and the interviewer assumed that meant Julian?

I'm pretty sure this is the only mention of Julian I've seen anywhere, and the actual quote seems like it could be ambiguous.

That is weird....

Updated......Frost is no longer on the list....

Directed by
Tim Story

Writing credits (in alphabetical order)
Jack Kirby Marvel comic book
Stan Lee Marvel comic book
Don Payne screenplay
David Self screenplay

Cast (in credits order)
Michael Chiklis .... Ben Grimm/The Thing (attached)
Jessica Alba .... Susan Storm/Invisible Woman (attached)
Chris Evans .... Johnny Storm/The Human Torch (attached)
Ioan Gruffudd .... Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic (attached)

Produced by
Avi Arad .... producer
Bernd Eichinger .... producer
Ross Fanger .... co-producer
Kevin Feige .... executive producer
Stan Lee .... executive producer
Ralph Winter .... producer

Production Design by
Kirk M. Petruccelli

New guy...

Production Management
Stewart Bethune .... production manager

Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
Brian Smrz .... second unit director

Art Department
Jason Beale .... art assistant
Richard Bennett .... conceptual artist
Richard Bennett .... illustrator
J. André Chaintreuil .... digital set designer
Franziska Keller .... art department coordinator

Visual Effects by
Brian Pohl .... pre-visualization supervisor
Gerardo Ramirez .... previsualization artist

Other crew
Chris Furia .... production controller
Robert Rogers .... production assistant
Charline St. Charles .... pre-production coordinator

JMAfan said:
That is weird....

I'm wondering if it went something like this:

Interviewer: Will Doom be back?

Ioan: Yes, and I'm sure he'll be just as ambiguous. Is he on our side or isn't he?

JMAfan said:

One thing that really makes me wonder - besides the fact that we haven't seen a mention of Julian anywhere else - is that Ioan's quote is clearly referring to the Doom character . . . not Julian.

J Alba's Lover said:
so i'm guessing you all don't like frost.

I'm mixed. I liked the way he handled the characters on a small scale, but I also thought he was responsible for many of the large scale problems.

Willie Lumpkin said:
I'm mixed. I liked the way he handled the characters on a small scale, but I also thought he was responsible for many of the large scale problems.
Marco.......Polo

lol

I would have rather seen what Frost could do when he's writing a script. Not rewriting a script that's had 16 writers and gone back to the 80's.

zer00 said:
I would have rather seen what Frost could do when he's writing a script. Not rewriting a script that's had 16 writers and gone back to the 80's.

From the scripts I read...France then to Frost's and then the Re-write....

We got NONE of France's script.....and most of Frost's script as far as the shooting script....the only things I saw as a difference was a scene in the apartment where Sue blocks a fight between Johnny and Ben, which was changed to the X-games sequence....and that also was changed from the Conan interview, to the girl interviewing Johnny after the motocross sequence....

Also, in the first Frost script Doom captures Sue...does not happen in the shooting script.....

Also, the Frost script did not have an 3rd Act....

As far as the France script.....very little if anything was used....

The shooting script was 90% Frost's script...as far as I could tell....

It's still a rewritten script put together from like 10 other scripts. Regardless it doesn't matter of France's script wasn't apart of it. Fox's new practice that most studios don't do that often to to just take other drafts and hire a writer to combine them into one frankenscript.

So really you said nothing there that had much to do with my point:o

I wanted to see what Frost could do when he's allowed to do a script on his own. And to be honest it looked like Fox tried to do it again like they almost did with X-2 and X-3. Have other writers write seperate scripts and smuch them together.

zer00 said:
It's still a rewritten script put together from like 10 other scripts. Regardless it doesn't matter of France's script wasn't apart of it. Fox's new practice that most studios don't do that often to to just take other drafts and hire a writer to combine them into one frankenscript.

So really you said nothing there that had much to do with my point:o

I wanted to see what Frost could do when he's allowed to do a script on his own. And to be honest it looked like Fox tried to do it again like they almost did with X-2 and X-3. Have other writers write seperate scripts and smuch them together.

Where are they?

where are what? Or do you feel like dragging out a known fact?

what about them? Who the **** cares? Jesus. It's like people who have to have everything shown to them in a movie. It's there stop arguing with it. Jesus you can't post anything in here anymore.

JMAfan said:
From the scripts I read...France then to Frost's and then the Re-write....

We got NONE of France's script.....and most of Frost's script as far as the shooting script....the only things I saw as a difference was a scene in the apartment where Sue blocks a fight between Johnny and Ben, which was changed to the X-games sequence....and that also was changed from the Conan interview, to the girl interviewing Johnny after the motocross sequence....

Also, in the first Frost script Doom captures Sue...does not happen in the shooting script.....

Also, the Frost script did not have an 3rd Act....

As far as the France script.....very little if anything was used....

The shooting script was 90% Frost's script...as far as I could tell....

Kinda away from topic, but is the France script as good as they said it was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"