Cast Lilith and/or any Lilin

NDX said:
But the movie does not seem to house the most complicated of roles. Either a security guard or football player or... cheerleader. These were not Oscar roles (don't need to see the movie to know that).

I'm sure as fans of the character we don't want a bad actor to ruin him. I still feel Colin Farrell, albeit had the right accent for the character, was a horrible choice for Bullseye and just made scenes with him unbearable.

You bring up a valid point. But I also don't feel Farrell was physically right either. The problem with getting things right has plagued comic to film movies over the years. Sometimes to the point of being unbearable. Farrell as Bullseye is just one example of the wrong actor. Punisher to me was the right actor, wrong script. X-men got many things right and at the same time many thing wrong. The Hulk, well. And I'm not even gonna get into Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut. I guess that's what makes the ones that come closet so utterly enjoyable. The ones that closely blend the physical, acting, and script. Spiderman I and II. Batman Begins. Superman the Movie. Blade. The X-Men films for the most part. Sin City and other excellent graphic novel adaptations.

Here's to hoping that GR (and hopefully future sequels) has that blend.

I wanna cast my name in the hat for Skinner.
Though I'm not as heavy, at 6'5, 210, I think I could fill the bill. I have a fairly extensive martial arts history, so I could handle the rough and tumble part of it.
As for Lillith? hmmm.... Monica Bellucci has a certain look about her.
Milla Jovovich has the build and appeal for a role too.

Oh. I'm bumpin old threads because I havent been around in a while.

Bump away my friend!

I'd really love to see Lilith and her children in the sequel... especially Skinner. His story is so awesome. Great character.

I don't know why, but i think Gary Oldman could do a great Scarecrow. Maybe he is a little old though, but he's amazing in crazy evil guys roles...

Gary Oldman is the man. Fearless actor. I know what you mean about him being a little old for the part though.

How about Ben Foster? That'd be his third Marvel movie, but, damn, he's an amazing actor. Completely different in every role and totally convincing. He's young, lean and can do the psychotic thing (Hostage).

:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"