Cast The Justice League

Jayo

Civilian
Reaction score
Now that we have B.J. Routh as Superman and Christian Bale as Batman, now let's cast the rest of the Justice League (when they decide to do another movie).

Superman/Kal-El/Clark Kent - B.J. Routh
Batman/Bruce Wayne - Christian Bale
Wonder Woman/Diana - Angelina Jolie
The Flash/Wally West - Ryan Reynolds or Sean William Scott
Green Lantern/John Stewart - Taye Diggs
Hawkgirl/Sheyera Thal - Jennifer Garner
Martian Manhunter - Laurence Fishburne

Villians:

Amazo - The Rock
Darkseid - Liam Neeson
Braniac - voiced by Brett Spiner
Lex Luthor - Kevin Spacey

Sean William Scott as Wally would suuuuuuck. Sean William Scott as Barry would suck even more than that.

Mike Rosenbaum for Wally West (just forget about him being Lex for once)
Taye Diggs for John Stewart
Laurence Fishburne for J'onn J'onnz
Dina Meyer for Hawkgirl
Ryan McPartlin for Aquaman
Supes - Routh Dammit
Batsy - Bale Dammit
Wonder Woman - an unknown would be better.

following your same list:
Superman/Kal-El/Clark Kent - B.J. Routh
Wonder Woman/Diana - unknown actress or maybe someone like Kim Smith
The Flash/Wally West - M.Rosenbaum
Green Lantern/John Stewart - Taye Diggs(U're good on this one) or Don Franklin
Hawkgirl/Sheyera Thal - kate beckinsale maybe?
Martian Manhunter - let's take the same as in the cartoon Carl Lumbly

Villians:

Darkseid - Since the actor will need make up or prothesis:M.Ironside!
Brainiac - voiced by Corey Burton (I take always the cartoon as example)
Lex Luthor - here is my problem I'd say M.Rosenbaum!but even if "he's the fastest man alive , he can't be at 2 places at the same time!"A shaved Clancy Brown maybe?...
The Joker - M.Hamill with prothesis.
Grodd : Power Boothe
Amazo - I'll take different actors just like Bane in batman&robin, according to his evolution step!
I don't know 4 Mongul & V.Savage....

Superman: Eion Bailey or Sean Maher (I know B.Routh was chosen, but until I actually see him in action, these are my choices ;))
Batman: Justin Theroux (I know, I know... BALE DAMMIT! :D)
Wonder Woman: Kate Beckinsale
Green Lantern (John Stewart): Omar Epps
Flash (Wally West): Ryan Reynolds
Hawkgirl: Alexa Davalos
Martian Manhunter: Laurence Fishburne

Lex Luthor: Kevin Spacey
Brainiac: Hugo Weaving
The Joker: Adrian Brody or Andy Serkis
Parallax: Dennis Quaid
Sinestro: Johnny Depp
Solomon Grundy: Lou Ferrigno :p

dammit!I forgot Despero.hmmmm..but who?

i've been struggling to create the perfect cast, but its tough. my list is still in flux, but here it is so far:

Superman/Kal-El/Clark Kent - 1) Tom Welling 2) Brandon Routh
Wonder Woman/Diana - 1)Angelina Jolie 2)Milla Jovovich
The Flash/Wally West - Michael Rosenbaum
Green Lantern/John Stewart - Mekhi Pfieffer
Hawkgirl/Sheyera Thal - 1)Kiera Knightley 2)Sienna Guillory
Martian Manhunter - John Lithgow*

Villains:
Lex Luthor- Kevin Spacey
Brainiac- Brent Spinner

the actors with the asterisks (*) are those that can still change if i found a better choice. the actors with 2 or more actors i'm still having a tough time trying to make my mind up, but are listed in order of preference (first choice, second choice). those with just one actor to the character, means they're my chosen one :hyper:

Superman: Tom Welling
lg7.jpg

Batman: Christian Bale
christian-bale-2.jpg

Wonder Woman: Monica Bellucci
monicagray031.jpg

Green Arrow: Vincent Cassel
28.jpg

Aquaman: Kiefer Sutherland
Kiefer_Sutherland_1.jpg

Superman-Until I see Brandon Routh in action, my pick is Victor Webster from Mutant X

Batman-I'm happy with Christian Bale as Batman

Wonder Woman-Megan Gale;if you don't know her, search the Hype boards there's a thread with her as the choice for Wonder Woman and once you see her, you'll agree
megan_gale-7.jpg

gale13.jpg

Megan.jpg

Flash:
Wally West-Chad Michael Murray
Barry Allen-John Wesley Shipp
Jay Garrick-William H Macy
Bart Allen-Gregory Smith(Everwood)

Green Lantern:
Hal Jordan-Greg Kinnear
Kyle Rayner-Kerr Smith
John Stewart-Keenan Ivory Wayans, you know the talented Wayans' brother.(watch him in Most Wanted and you'll see)Guy Gardner-Tim Olyphant(spell check)

Aquaman:
prehook-Thomas Jane
hook-Sean Bean

Green Arrow-Oliver Queen-Kiefer Sutherland, but Sean Bean would be good for this one too
Connor Hawke-Orlando Bloom

Martian Manhunter-Miguel Ferrer

oah!even if it isn't my choices(very personal) which would necessite time, yours are great!!one of the one I love so far!

4 barry Allen I totally agree!thanks!
john stewart not bad too.cool!
I didnt know Megan Gale but from now be sure I'll remember her.....(in case I become a very rich d film director someday).
cool choices!

Superman- Who knows? I don't.
Batman- Christian Bale
Wonder Woman-???
The Flash (Wally West)- Jensen Eckles (plays Jason Teague on Sv)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)- Guy Pierce
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)- I would actually like to see an Asian or half-Asian actor playing this part. It might turn out out to fit the character...
J'onn J'onnz- Need a good actor, not a buff one. I always imagined MM as skinnier than Superman. I mean, who says he has to be buff?
Aquaman-???
Steel- Taye Diggs

ok, here's my fantasy jla movie....and i'm sure it'll get torn the phuck apart here...but i'm posting it cuz i just wanted to get it out of my head.

First off, it's just the big 7. None of these backseat characters. That's just the way I like it. And I wish I knew how to post a picture...but I have no idea what I'm supposed to write in that little bar...anyway....

Superman - I'm down with Brandon Routh...he looks like he could do it in my opinion, and even if I wasn't down, he'd still be Superman and I couldn't think of someone I like better and I'm definitely not down with Welling. So there.

Batman - Christian Bale all the way....maybe he and Routh will look a little strange next to one another, but I don't care...this is a fantasy anyway and Bale is the schit.

Wonder Woman - I don't care what ANYBODY says. Wonder Woman is Jennifer Connelly. Period. Case Closed. She's talented, she's beautiful, and I just saw her in The House of Sand and Fog and she still looks it. She can DEFINITELY do it.

The Flash - This is a personal favorite because to me it seems like he'd be a great pick, and I think I saw him cast in Wizard once too. Eric Stoltz. Booya.

Green Lantern - I prefer the Kyle Raynor GL to John Stewart, so thanks to GL-Corps #28, I think Wes Bentley is a great choice.

Martian Manhunter - I like this one almost as much as The Flash. I think Lawrence Fishburne should be Martian Manhunter. I always pictured MM as a black guy anyway, and I prefer it that way. He would be perfect. Though he is in some schit movies, Larry's got plenty of good ones on his resume and I know he'd be awesome in all that green makeup...though he might hate all those hours in the chair.

Aquaman - I dig the bearded, scrubby Aquaman with the hook on his hand. And I actually can't remember if I ever thought of a good candidate for Aquaman, but I'm liking Sean Bean there.

That makes the big 7. And a damned good big 7 at that (my opinion, of course)

Now...villains. The only villains I think would be amazing for a JLA movie would be either Darkseid, that one issue with the White Martians (that was AWESOME), or the whole Heaven/Hell thing...that would kick major ass. Imagine a live-action version of Superman wrestling with an angel. That's entertainment. As for casting those guys, I'm still on that...

By the way, maybe someone could do me the favor of posting pics of the people I picked next to a pic of their respective counterparts just to further illustrate my idea?

Dude, Colin Farrell was the best part of Daredevil, and I liked Daredevil. And he's too damn old for Kyle, especially with Bale and Routh in there.

Christian Bale: 29
Colin Farrell: 28
Brandon Routh: 25

I'm not sure, Ian Somerhalder, Wes Bentley, Jesse Bradford, or maybe Jake Gylenhaal could possibly work.

i like wes bentley....that's a good pic man

i have officially ammended my list

what of the rest of the picks?

Cool dude. As for your other picks...

Superman: Routh.
I was hoping for Caveziel, I thought he and Bale would have been absolutley perfect in a World's Finest flick, but Routh does seem to have a decent look for a younger Superman. Plus, he's who the studios catsed, so I'm absolutely fine with your pck there.

Batman: Bale. Obviously, I agree with you here. There are like eight people on the planet who don't want Bale to be Batman.

Wonder Woman: Connelly. I don't really see it, but I know what you mean with not being able to imagine anybody else for a part. There aren't any obvious choices really, you can either go for a good actress who doesn't look the part, or a model who can't act for s**t.

Flash: Stoltz. Well, he does kind of look like Barry, but I think he's just too old for the part now. I was thinking Ryan Reynolds, he's got charisma, he's funny, and he seems to be a pretty good actor. If he does good with the drama and action in Blade III, then he'll definitely be my choice.

Martian Manhunter: Fishburne. Awesome choice, he's been my pick forever. His voice is just great, he's got that perfect wise, calm persona who can kick your ass if you really piss him off.

Aquaman: Bean. I like the Morrison Aquaman the best too, and your pick works well for him. Good choice.

Slipping_Halo said:
By the way, maybe someone could do me the favor of posting pics of the people I picked next to a pic of their respective counterparts just to further illustrate my idea?

here are your ((mine fora few) pics:
your supes: www.latinoreview.com/scoops/brandon-superman.html
your bats :
christian_bale.jpg

your WW:
jennifer1.jpg

your Flash:
ericsuit2.jpg

your GL:
00001413.jpg

your Martian Manhunter:
fishburne_1.jpg

and..your Aquaman:
bigempty-press8-1.jpg

I hope the photos will suit U!

awesome clarky...thanks a lot

and oh my god what a beautiful picture of jennifer connelly

Batman - obviously Christian Bale
Superman - Still my choice, Tom "Im not Superman because Singer is a *****e" Welling
WonderWoman - Monica Belluci because she friggin' hot
The Flash - I say Ryan Reynolds because he's got the smart-ass attitude and he looks like a runner
Green Lantern - personally I want a black guy in the cast, so Sam L. Jackson. He's the baddest mother****er in the entire universe and he could play the old man that still kicks ass kinda character well.
Martian Manhunter - Either all cgi or Vin Diesel because of the size and voice.
Aquaman - no gay superheroes

These are my pics.

Superman/Kal-El/Clark Kent - Tom Welling, not Brandon Routh.
Wonder Woman/Diana - Tiffani Amber Theissen
The Flash/Wally West - Josh Lucas
Green Lantern/John Stewart - Taye Diggs
Hawkgirl/Sheyera Thal - Kiera Knightley
Martian Manhunter - Jonathan Breck

Villians:

Amazo - ?
Darkseid - Vin Diesel
Braniac - voiced by Brett Spiner
Lex Luthor - Billy Zane

igotatromboner said:
Batman - obviously Christian Bale
Superman - Still my choice, Tom "Im not Superman because Singer is a *****e" Welling
WonderWoman - Monica Belluci because she friggin' hot
The Flash - I say Ryan Reynolds because he's got the smart-ass attitude and he looks like a runner
Green Lantern - personally I want a black guy in the cast, so Sam L. Jackson. He's the baddest mother****er in the entire universe and he could play the old man that still kicks ass kinda character well.
Martian Manhunter - Either all cgi or Vin Diesel because of the size and voice.
Aquaman - no gay superheroes

These are my pics.

you mean, Tom "I'm not Superman because I'm completely not interested in doing it; I just want to keep doing Dawson's Creek with a superhero twist but it doesn't matter cuz Singer knows better than to cast me" Welling?

we're thinking people who aren't just really, really, really ridiculously good looking. If you're going to mention monica bellucci, try to keep the fact that she's gorgeous second to the fact that she's actually a phenomenal actress.

samuel l jackson is a VERY kick ass guy and i love him in a lot of movies, but do you really think he could play a green lantern? with curse words cut out of his vocabulary, he might find himself at a loss for words or inflection. and that's not to say he's a bad actor at all....just not right for a superhero. wanting a black guy is fine with me...just pick someone that actually fits.

aquaman is not a gay superhero. yea he was on the superfriends...but so were all the other ones. aquaman is a gruff, badass mofo that will kick your friggin arse. he's royalty, too....don't phuck with that.

vin diesel in, on, around, or among any movie creates a sound that resembles the one when you suck through a straw and you've finished your drink and a smell that resembles the one the morbidly obese guy you always see at Burger King must leave after sitting on the toilet for 45 minutes mixed with that juice you get from a garbage bag when it rains. so please...take that horrible putrid schit out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"