Cast The Justice League

Blackman, we are not allowed to hotlink. Host the pics yourself

Superman=Brandon Routh
brandon_routh.jpg

Just needs some good writing and directing and he'll be set.

-----------------------

Batman=Christian Bale
264298christian-bale-posters.jpg

Need I say more

-----------------------

Flash (Wally West)=James Roday
james-roday-psych.jpg

Great actor just watch Psych on USA. He can def. pull of Wally West's comedy but as seen from recent episodes to his great TV series he can also do great dramatic bits too

-----------------------

Wonder Woman=Jessica Biel

beil.jpg

Hot, Powerful. I think that she would be great. But it'll be hard making a wonder woman costume without making it look corny

-----------------------

Martian Manhunter=Djimon Hounsou
djimon_hounsou.jpg

He is a great actor, see Blood Diamond. I think he can really capture manhunter's monotone deep posing voice

-----------------------

Green Lantern (John Stewart)=Taye Diggs
JMW28013-taye_diggs.jpg

Good actor he does great action parts in Equilibreum. Definetly seems like a good choice. Hopefully they put John Stewart in instead of Hal Jordan, so that the team can have some diversity, cuz as a black man myself i like to have my films with a black person in it

-----------------------

Aquaman=Ryan Phillipe
RyanPhillippe6Dec2007PR.jpg

IDk just seems like he can play aquaman.

Last edited:
Taye Diggs is not a good actor.

Bale doesn't want to act opposite Robin, so surely he'd love to act opposite Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman and so forth while destroying everything he and Nolan worked for!!! Brilliant I tell you!

I'm sitting here looking at my Old school JLA t-shirt that Target sales. And you know who looks cool as hell on here is Hawkman! I always loved him and his back story and I noticed not one person cast him in the JLA. Just Hawkgirl. Well I don't see her on here and I would much prefer Hawkman in a JLA movie. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Hawkman, Green Lantern and AquaMan. That's my core JLA. Sorry I'm breaking a bit off the topic of casting.

Hawkman-Brendan Frasier or Billy Campbell from the Rocketeer.

Last edited:
Taye Diggs is not a good actor.

Bale doesn't want to act opposite Robin, so surely he'd love to act opposite Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman and so forth while destroying everything he and Nolan worked for!!! Brilliant I tell you!

God I hate pretentious Batman fans who act like Batman is somehow above every other superhero.

ayo its the net my cast list is not gonna be the most realistic thing in the world ok. Its like a fantasy draft most of the players on the team are not gonna play togerther....

so Rampage tell me how my ass taste

Superman: Brandon Routh
Batman: Christian Bale
Wonder Woman: Missy Peregrym
Green Lantern: Ryan Gosling
Flash: James Roday
Aquaman: Alexander Skarsgard :cwink:
Martian Manhunter: Peter Mesah

The Justice Leaugue Of America-

Superman- Josh Brolin
Batman- Ciaran Hinds
Wonder Woman- Rena Sofer