Cast the MCU X-Men/Fantastic Four

I don't think Tom Hardy would be Wolverine because of the Venom movie, which isn't part of the MCU but is Spider-Man adjacent. So it's maybe loosely linked, at least perhaps one way but not both ways.

Right. The 'proper' first class. Teenage Scott, Jean, Bobby, Hank and Warren or bust.

Gonna be 'bust' then. The odds Marvel won't focus on a team based on the Claremonte revamp are vanishingly small. They are just too iconic.

I don't think Tom Hardy would be Wolverine because of the Venom movie, which isn't part of the MCU but is Spider-Man adjacent. So it's maybe loosely linked, at least perhaps one way but not both ways.
Once the deal is done Deadpool could be loosely linked

And we’ll have Brolin as both Cable and Thanos :o

I'm kinda hoping Wolverine gets his own show like The Punisher and some of the X-Men can make cameos here and there I'm just tired of this fairy princess version of Wolverine. We got enough of that with Hugh and I hope they step far, far away from that.

With that being said, I know my cast won't be realistic but I'd love it if any of those people were cast:

Professor Charles Xavier/Professor X- Morgan Freeman, Forest Whitaker or Bill Nighy, Charles Dance, James D'Arcy and Joseph Fiennes

Magneto- Denzel Washington, Jeffery Wright or Ralph Fiennes, Clive Owen and Ulrich Thomsen

Wolverine- Antony Starr, Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, Zach McGowan, Toby Stephens, Shia or Edgar Ramirez, Omari Hardwick

Jean Grey- Bryce Dallas Howard or Eva Amurri Martino

Cyclops- Joel Edgerton, Justin Heartly, Milo Ventimiglia, Amie Hammer or Mike Vogel

Iceman- Dylan O'Brien, Dave Franco or Max Thieriot

Archangel/Angel- Jamie Bell or Ryan Gosling

Beast- Sean Astin, Hugh Dancy, Dainel Craig or Benjamin Walker

Storm- Rutina Wesley, Nona Gaye or Sophie Okonedo

Colossus- Benjamin Walker or Alexander Skarsgarad

Nightcrawler- Bill Skarsgaard, Ben Whishaw or Robert Sheehan

Gambit- Gaspard Ulliel, Colin Farrell, Kit Harrington, Johnathan Rhys-Meyers, Johnathan Tucker or Joseph Gordon Levitt

Rogue- Alexandra Daddario, Abbie Cornish, Zoey Deutch, Kathleen Robertson

Shadowcat- Demi Lovato, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Trachtenberg or Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Havok- Alan Ritchson

Banshee- Domnhall Gleeson

Forge- Pedro Pascal

Bishop- Demetrius Grosse

Morph- Troy Gentile, R.J Cyler or Emile Hirsch

Deadpool- Bradley Cooper, Jensen Ackles, Justin Long or Jake Gyllenhall(if they don't bring Ryan back)

Mystique- Eva Green, Katheryn Winnick or Gemma Arterton

Sabretooth- Ryan Hurst, Kevin McKidd, Karl Urban or Eric Bana

Omega Red- Dolph Lundgren

Toad- Mitchell Musso or David Henrie

Pyro- Jack O' Connell

Juggernaut- Nonso Anozie, Terry Crews or Nathan Jones, Joseph Gatt, John Cena

Polaris- Rochelle Aytes, Gugu Mbatha-Raw or Aly Michalka

Mr. Sinister-Micheal C. Hall, Javier Bardem, Kiefer Sutherland, Raimi Malek, Jason Isaacs, Richard Armitage or Cillian Murphy

The Blob- Craig Robinson

MCU Fantastic Four:

Mr. Fantastic- Raimi Malek or Matthew Goode
Invisible Woman- Teresa Palmer or Sarah Gadon
Human Torch- Alexander Ludwig
The Thing- Rob Riggle or Jason Sikora
Dr. Doom- Tom Hardy or Damian Lewis

Magneto- Denzel Washington, Jeffery Wright or Ralph Fiennes, Clive Owen and Ulrich Thomsen

Magneto is Jewish, surviving WWII Nazi era. That's his backstory, they can't be changing his race.

Professor Xavier as well, he comes from old money.

Gonna be 'bust' then. The odds Marvel won't focus on a team based on the Claremonte revamp are vanishingly small. They are just too iconic.

When does Marvel "bust" anything? If Feige were interested in doing an X-Men film you can bet it would be good regardless of which "class"

Magneto is Jewish, surviving WWII Nazi era. That's his backstory, they can't be changing his race.

Yeah, race changing doesn't bother me as a rule. I was one of the happy few who wanted Zendaya as the full-blown Mary Jane Watson experience.

But Magneto's backstory literally defines his character. It's a little bit different.

I think, that they're working hard to find a suiting big character for Ryan Gosling - he's that kind of actor who can drag people into cinemas right now.
Maybe as Reed Richards.

I feel like there's a lack of actors in their 30s or early 40s who could play Reed who haven't already been used up before. Everyone who is more suitable is already older.

I don't care about back story, I care about performance. They can tweak the story to make it fit if they have to, it wouldn't bother me.

Apparently the characters are based off of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. I think it'd be cool and interesting if these fictional characters actually reflected that. It'd also be a way of keeping things fresh but still feel familiar.

So?...You never heard of Black Wall Street?
Believe it or not, they're many people from different races that come from old money too.

I don't care about back story, I care about performance. They can tweak the story to make it fit if they have to, it wouldn't bother me.

Apparently the characters are based off of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. I think it'd be cool and interesting if these fictional characters actually reflected that. It'd also be a way of keeping things fresh but still feel familiar.

So?...You never heard of Black Wall Street?
Believe it or not, they're many people from different races that come from old money too.

"I don't care about backstory". Well it's a good thing you're not in charge of things.

How are you going to tweak a black family in WWII Poland? German and Jewish to boot.

I think, that they're working hard to find a suiting big character for Ryan Gosling - he's that kind of actor who can drag people into cinemas right now.
Maybe as Reed Richards.

I think Ryan would be a better fit for Cyclops.

At the moment:

Wolverine - Tom Hardy if possible
Rogue - Adelaide Kane
Emma Frost - Riley Keough
Shadowcat - Olivia Cooke
Psylocke - Jessica Henwick would be my choice if not for Iron Fist
Mystique - Abbie Cornish (but I like her for Black Canary, too)

A lot depends on what ages they're going for, though.

I gotta be honest... I have a hard time seeing anyone as Reed because I've always felt that he was such a lame character. I don't know why, but I feel like stretching is such a crappy superpower. I'd rather they not waste a good actor on Reed, lol.

Anyone else feel this way?

Another idea for Jean Grey... Grace Gummer. She looks a lot like Jim Lee's Jean Grey to me.

ddp-2.jpg

9ef0243f6f49ad44f2ff6b7ea6c64ad6--jean-grey-xmen-jean-grey-phoen.jpg

I'm thinking late 20s/early 30s is ideal for this. It differentiates from the current X-Men series where most of the actors are in their late teens/early 20s.

Maybe as Reed Richards.

Tell that to Blade Runner 2049

Another MCU Fantastic Four Fan Cast

Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic- Zachary Quinto (if they go younger) but if they go older then I would go with Nathan Fillion

Sue Storm/Invisible Woman- Blake Lively (if they go younger) but if they go older then I would go with Sienna Miller

Johnny Storm/Human Torch- Asa Butterfield (if they go younger) but if they go with an older Johnny then my pick would be Jeremy Sumpter

Ben Grimm/The Thing- Alan Ritchson (if they go younger) but if they go with an older Ben Grimm then my pick would be Adam Baldwin

Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom- for a younger Doctor Doom if they go younger my pick would be Matthew Goode still but if they go with an older Doctor Doom my pick would be Rufus Sewell

Norrin Radd/Silver Surfer (CGI/motion capture/voice)- Orlando Bloom

Namor- Donnie Yen

"I don't care about backstory". Well it's a good thing you're not in charge of things.

How are you going to tweak a black family in WWII Poland? German and Jewish to boot.

I know, right?...To Hell with artistic interpretation.

That's the wrong question with the wrong attitude from jump. hahahaha! Even if someone gave you something feasible that could actually work, would you open your mind enough to accept it?...haha! If not, than why does it matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"