Sequels Cast the new movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyclops - Josh Duhamel
Nightcrawler - Joseph Gordan-Levitt
Angel - The guy from Dexter, my brother thinks Hayden Christiansen should be him but I don't know.
Beast - Someone like a young Kelsey Grammar
Storm - Completely different from Halle, a strong, smart beauty that has a independence to her
Rogue - A sexy and powerful woman with more personality than most can handle.
Prof. X - No way anyone can top Patrick Stewart

Magneto - see Prof. X
Mystique - Kate Beckinsale
Pyro - ?
Toad - Someone more like Dr. Frankenstein's Igor than a tall martial artist.

Bishop - Kevin Grevioux (He writes the New Warriors, so he is an X-men Fan)
biss.jpg

Does no one have anything to say about my cast?

He has acting experience (Underworld) and writes for X-men, so he knows the characters.

And he looks just like Bishop!!

He's acting experience seems to largely consist of small supporting roles, but if I he has the talent then why not? Being an actual comic book writer definitely gives him some geek-cred.

Angel - The guy from Dexter, my brother thinks Hayden Christiansen should be him but I don't know.
Michael C Hall? He wouldn't be my first choice to play a ridiculously handsome and rich playboy type, but then again he's talented enough that he could probably do it.

Ellen Page was a great Kitty, but since has become quite a big name, I don't think it hurts to have a back-up idea. So, I suggest Amber Tamblyn:

amber_tamblyn.jpg

Last edited:
rihanna-2007-clive-davis-pre-grammy-awards-party-1UV7J8.jpg

Rihanna as Storm

Just because I don't really have a choice to who could play a young Professor Xavier Bruce Willis could show he could play a different type of Character in this role??? I guess lol

Wow this is just horrible even if it was meant for a yonger version of Storm. Your going to choose someone who has no acting background whatsoever?

mutieshr2.jpg

done in MSPaint which is why the pics might look crappy

Josh Duhamel- Cyclops
Rachel McAdams- Jean Grey
Kevin McKidd- Banshee
Bret Harrison- Iceman
Jensen Ackles- Cannonball
Mike Vogel- Havok
John Rhys Meyers- Chamber
Stuart Townshend- Pete Wisdom
Rachel Taylor- Emma Frost
Ryan Gosling- Quicksilver
Anne Hathaway- Scarlet Witch
Giovanni Ribisi- Caliban

If any actors should return I think Kelsey Grammer as Beast, Hugh jackman as Wolvie, Patrick Stewart as Pr. X, and Vinnie Jones as Juggie should DEFINITELY return and Taylor Kitsch as Gambit and Ryan Reynolds should PROBABLY return (will have to wait and see)

Last edited:
What about Katherine Heigl for Emma?

normal_OUT19950219.jpg

Katherine%2Bheigl%2BVanity%2Bfair%2B.jpg
Katherine%2Bheigl%2BVanity%2Bfair%2B%2B%2B%2B.jpg

0192086B.jpg

ABC39FDBE1B78BA97A532DBE0BCF9.gif

Katherine-Heigl-6.jpg

She hasn't play a bad woman role, but she can do it perfectly.

Last edited:
She hasn't play a bad woman role, but she can do it perfectly.

:huh:

That sentence doesnt seem to make sense. How do you know she can do it perfectly if she hasnt played a bad woman role before?

I think Angamb means she's a pretty face and therefore perfect for the role. I disagree I think she's too nice for a girl like Emma.

I still think Stephanie Romonov with her hair dyed blonde could make a fantastic Emma.

stephanie_romanov_03.jpg

She has the look to be emma, she has a lot of angry scenes in knocked up. I think she could do it.

Josh Duhamel- Cyclops
Rachel McAdams- Jean Grey
Kevin McKidd- Banshee
Bret Harrison- Iceman
Jensen Ackles- Cannonball
Mike Vogel- Havok
John Rhys Meyers- Chamber
Stuart Townshend- Pete Wisdom
Rachel Taylor- Emma Frost
Ryan Gosling- Quicksilver
Anne Hathaway- Scarlet Witch
Giovanni Ribisi- Caliban

If any actors should return I think Kelsey Grammer as Beast, Hugh jackman as Wolvie, Patrick Stewart as Pr. X, and Vinnie Jones as Juggie should DEFINITELY return and Taylor Kitsch as Gambit and Ryan Reynolds should PROBABLY return (will have to wait and see)

Additional random mutants:

Ray Wise as Sinister
Michael Rosenbaum as Multiple Man
Anna Friel as Wolfsbane
Naomie Harris as Storm
Rick Gonzalez as Skin
Jason Statham as Random
Kurt Russel as Cable
Olivier Martinez as Northstar
Rosario Dawson as Marrow

Wow, kurt russel. With a white mullet. Awesome.

:huh:

That sentence doesnt seem to make sense. How do you know she can do it perfectly if she hasnt played a bad woman role before?

because she is an actreess and can do it.

She can do other kind of roles appart from her Grey's anatomy one.

I see her as the new Charlize Theron, in some form.

I'd preffer Charlize for Emma, but like that is a bit difficult, I don't mind seeing Katherine in the role, it will be interesting and also his interaction with James Marsden, for the second time, he.

Just because shes an actress, doesnt mean she can pull it off. And she is no where near anything charlize theron, not in looks, acting etc.

I'd preffer Charlize for Emma, but like that is a bit difficult, I don't mind seeing Katherine in the role, it will be interesting and also his interaction with James Marsden, for the second time, he.

Could she? Sure. Perfectly, like you say? Can't say since shes never done it before.

Additional random mutants:

Ray Wise as Sinister
Michael Rosenbaum as Multiple Man
Anna Friel as Wolfsbane
Naomie Harris as Storm
Rick Gonzalez as Skin
Jason Statham as Random
Kurt Russel as Cable
Olivier Martinez as Northstar
Rosario Dawson as Marrow

Gina Torres for Storm
torres_gina_1.jpg

and i cant picture Roasario as Marrow
btw all of your cast members are sooo young. lol

How about Julie Benz for Frost
benz2.jpg

Last edited:

Compared to who, Chirstopher Walken. Most of them are 30+

The X-Men live and go to a school. Many of them (especially the ones I decided to cast) are normally written young. A lot of the characters are New Mutants and Generation X-ers. I didnt cast Magneto, Pr. X, Beast, etc. the ones that are probably better off protrayed much older[/quote]

Compared to who, Chirstopher Walken. Most of them are 30+

The X-Men live and go to a school. Many of them (especially the ones I decided to cast) are normally written young. A lot of the characters are New Mutants and Generation X-ers. I didnt cast Magneto, Pr. X, Beast, etc. the ones that are probably better off protrayed much older

i guess from the perspective yea it makes sense. not that i disagreed with it to begin with though

Gina Torres for Storm
torres_gina_1.jpg

How about Julie Benz for Frost
benz2.jpg
For some odd reason, i just though of Benz as Mystique...

For some odd reason, i just though of Benz as Mystique...

Lol really? Now heres where her voice plays an issue. I dont see that voice coming out of Mystique. Id expect her to have a deep yet sensual while commanding voice.

I tihnk her voice is a problem for any x-men character really.

not really. its not as bad as you make it out to be. Its a distinct type of high voice but its not like jennifer Tilly's voice where its that type of high.

Last edited:
came up with this idea while watching wolverine and the x-men, and i think its pretty much perfect, but maybe thats my ego talking

Kitty Pride
emmy rossum
Emmy-Rossum-sp-03.jpg

qoukba.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members