Homecoming Cast The Sinister Six!

Yea, changes need to be made with the creative team to do it right. Drew Goddard has potential though, as long as Sony doesn't forcibly cram 6 more characters into the mix and give us the sinister 12. Flashbacks might help the Harry-peter relationship to feel a bit more real rather than just having to take their word for it

I think it might be a little too late for flashbacks, at least for Peter and Harry's friendship. That really would have compensated for the lack of Harry being in TASM1, but I also think it would only work well prior to Harry's transformation.

I have faith in Goddard for a better Goblin, though.

I think it might be a little too late for flashbacks, at least for Peter and Harry's friendship. That really would have compensated for the lack of Harry being in TASM1, but I also think it would only work well prior to Harry's transformation.

I have faith in Goddard for a better Goblin, though.

I don't want anymore flashbacks. They were a bit distracting in both movies.

I imagine something like this as Mysterio's theme. Feel free to embed it, I'm still having trouble doing that.

[YT]Es3Zf4K4_sc[/YT]

You just click on the Youtube icon up on the comment tools and between the code you paste everything that comes after the = sign on the video's URL. In this case, Es3Zf4K4_sc.

I imagine a ghostly vision of Gwen with her neck broken calling out to Peter, driving him insane.

I doubt they would go to that extent for the sake of the rating...

:funny:

Nearly_Headless_Nick.gif

I imagine a ghostly vision of Gwen with her neck broken calling out to Peter, driving him insane.

They could get so twisted and disturbing playing with that concept! I could just imagine mysterio trapping peter in a dark room, and then out of no where Gwen falls from above, her dead body dangling from the web the way she was when she bit the dust. Or Gwen screaming at him for letting her die. Once again, it can be super effective if done right

They could get so twisted and disturbing playing with that concept! I could just imagine mysterio trapping peter in a dark room, and then out of no where Gwen falls from above, her dead body dangling from the web the way she was when she bit the dust. Or Gwen screaming at him for letting her die. Once again, it can be super effective if done right

I remember those set pictures of Captain Stacy with the Lizard's bloody claw marks wandering around Peter and Gwen's graduation. It was so creepy, especially when contrasted with the gorgeous sunny day the scene took place in. It's a shame they removed that more gruesome aspect. That's why I'm not sure they'll go the more twisted/disturbing route with Gwen, they still have the PG-13 rating to worry about.

The vid I posted is what I want Mysterio's theme to sound like. Ethereal and evil.

Last edited:
The vid I posted is what I want Mysterio's theme to sound like. Ethereal and evil.

Darn, now it want a mysterio solo spidey film! (Really tho, who doesn't?) A film revolving mainly around him could be such a change of pace for the franchise tonally. Not to say he couldn't have the same impact in an entourage film

Darn, now it want a mysterio solo spidey film! (Really tho, who doesn't?) A film revolving mainly around him could be such a change of pace for the franchise tonally. Not to say he couldn't have the same impact in an entourage film

I want Sony to do with Mysterio what they should have done with Venom; make him Spidey's darkest opponent yet. Someone who can really **** with him in ways not even the Goblin can manage.

I want Sony to do with Mysterio what they should have done with Venom; make him Spidey's darkest opponent yet. Someone who can really **** with him in ways not even the Goblin can manage.
Enter Gwen Stacy.

There's enough dead people in Peter's life to form their own avengers team at this point (don't get any ideas sony). Mysterio's gonna have so much fun with him!

There's enough dead people in Peter's life to form their own avengers team at this point (don't get any ideas sony). Mysterio's gonna have so much fun with him!

Back to the casting topic, I really want Forest Whitaker as Quentin. Watch Panic Room, Ghost Dog or The Last King of Scotland. He's really intense but he's also weirdly calming at the same time. So underrated too.

Back to the casting topic, I really want Forest Whitaker as Quentin. Watch Panic Room, Ghost Dog or The Last King of Scotland. He's really intense but he's also weirdly calming at the same time. So underrated too.

Whitaker is one of the greats, he could do a creepy role like mysterio in his sleep if he wanted too! I'd like him. I like Ralph Fiennes for the role too, he's got a witty personality but can also handle very serious monologues. I can see him being quite sadistic and creepy in the role

Whitaker is one of the greats, he could do a creepy role like mysterio in his sleep if he wanted too! I'd like him. I like Ralph Fiennes for the role too, he's got a witty personality but can also handle very serious monologues. I can see him being quite sadistic and creepy in the role

Fiennes was one of my choices for the Goblin, and I think he'd be great as Mysterio. How about Norman Reedus for Kraven?

Fiennes was one of my choices for the Goblin, and I think he'd be great as Mysterio. How about Norman Reedus for Kraven?

I'm a HUGE reedus fan! My only question is could he do a good Russian accent? Or Australian if they went with a more ultimate rendition of the character. He did a good Irish accent in Boondock Saints (a role which I feel justifies him as Kraven pretty well)

I'm a HUGE reedus fan! My only question is could he do a good Russian accent? Or Australian if they went with a more ultimate rendition of the character. He did a good Irish accent in Boondock Saints (a role which I feel justifies him as Kraven pretty well)

I really would prefer they go the Russian route, never liked the way Ultimate turned Kraven into a jokey Steve Irwin parody. Reedus is talented enough to pull it off.

I really would prefer they go the Russian route, never liked the way Ultimate turned Kraven into a jokey Steve Irwin parody. Reedus is talented enough to pull it off.

And Reedus would be a box office draw too! And ok, this a complete wildcard pick for doc ock: Adam Scott. I can see sony wanting to go younger for the role, and I could see him playing an arrogant scientist pretty well. Again, wildcard pick, could be great or could come off pretty odd in the role

And Reedus would be a box office draw too! And ok, this a complete wildcard pick for doc ock: Adam Scott. I can see sony wanting to go younger for the role, and I could see him playing an arrogant scientist pretty well. Again, wildcard pick, could be great or could come off pretty odd in the role

Not sure about Scott. I love him in the roles he's been in, but I don't think he'd be right as Ock. Weird casting choices have worked before. I never would have imagined Jamie Foxx as a Spider-Man villain, but I enjoyed him. I'd still prefer Mads Mikkelson as Otto. As for Kraven, Reedus would be a draw for sure. Maybe they could include Calypso too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"