Homecoming The Sinister Six Thread

This is why I want Mysterio as a sole villain because Mysterio can get inside Peter's head and really mess him up. I just want to watch a Spider-Man movie that breaks from formula of the past decade and bring us something original and fresh like, Mysterio breaking Spider-Man mentally and then breaking him physically with smoke and mirrors.

He can easily do this if we are to see Gwen Stacy return to ASM3 but better as an illusion.

I do like The Jackal but not the Clone saga as a film adaption. Mysterio using images of Gwen, Capt Stacy even Ben etc can be done with good taste. good script writers needed as well.:word:

I know I'm in a minority here, but I'm really tired of the Symbiote Storyline, and Venom is probably the most overrated villain in Spider-Man's rogues gallery.

Edit: Sorry, Venom'sDad. I mean no ill will towards your boy.

None take D93...LoL, he's just my 1st born. :oldrazz:

He can easily do this if we are to see Gwen Stacy return to ASM3 but better as an illusion.

That would imply he knows Spider-Man's ID and if he did he would either blackmail Spider-Man or go to the press to get a big fee for the reveal.

That would imply he knows Spider-Man's ID and if he did he would either blackmail Spider-Man or go to the press to get a big fee for the reveal.

I'd like that scenario a lot. He could torture Spider-Man with ghostly images of Ben, Captain Stacy and Gwen, maybe Richard and Mary too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"