Homecoming Casting a teenager(ish) actor for a teenager Peter Parker (Spider-Man)

Both Butterfield and Chalamet have really deep voices.

[YT]AZeRChK2qm0[/YT]

[YT]C5ULyPvdVrM[/YT]

I remember the 60s cartoon Spidey having a deeper voice under the mask, so it wouldn't be an issue.

I remember the 60s cartoon Spidey having a deeper voice under the mask, so it wouldn't be an issue.

Also it could be fun to have everyone think Spider-Man is an adult, but when a villain unmasks him the villain would be like "You're a kid!?".

No villains unmasking him please this time. This go around I rather it just be gwen mj deal. Aunt may down the road. Ans if any villains know who he is it be norman after awhile and what ever venom they do in the future.

No villains unmasking him please this time. This go around I rather it just be gwen mj deal. Aunt may down the road. Ans if any villains know who he is it be norman after awhile and what ever venom they do in the future.

Yeah and when Norman unmasks Spidey or when Eddie finds out through the symbiote, they should be surprised they've been fighting a kid.

That is what I hated in raimi films to many folks found iut. I want this mcu spidey to keep his dam mask on. And it should only be gwen mj as love interests know. And a few select villains. And only a few other mcu heroes like stark cap banner and possible murrdock.

I'd prefer Peter to keep his super hero career a secret from Gwen. MJ should find out later down the road though.

Oh I didn't mean they should know right off the bat. Down the road and all.

I'd prefer Peter to keep his super hero career a secret from Gwen. MJ should find out later down the road though.
I think it would work better the other way around. If he lets Gwen know, and she is hurt because of it, it would give him geater reason to keep the secet later on.

^ Why should we waste our time talking about a guy who's not in contention for the role?
Something similar to Dylan, then

help him get it in an obvious show of desperation
Isn't that what people are doing for Dylan here? They believe if they rant about him enough and explain how perfect he is for the role, then the studios will be affected and cast him.

And YET AGAIN, you avoid the topic of Billy Unger's talent. Stop doing that, just say if you think he's a good actor or not. How hard can it be?

Something similar to Dylan, then

Isn't that what people are doing for Dylan here? They believe if they rant about him enough and explain how perfect he is for the role, then the studios will be affected and cast him.

And YET AGAIN, you avoid the topic of Billy Unger's talent. Stop doing that, just say if you think he's a good actor or not. How hard can it be?

There are YouTube videos of Billy Unger not in Lab Rats but other shows where he demonstrates some drama skills.

Here's one from Medium:

[YT]BS8HcPO8dds[/YT]

But it's not a recent clip. He looks a lot younger.

There are YouTube videos of Billy Unger not in Lab Rats but other shows where he demonstrates some drama skills.

Here's one from Medium:

[YT]BS8HcPO8dds[/YT]

But it's not a recent clip. He looks a lot younger.

There's no reason to talk about this guy he's not going to be Spider-Man anyway.

Just saying...

For me I like to say since we don't know 100% what is up with casting. Any one be it 15 to 25 is ad likely as the next guy. Untill we have officially confirmed pick.

The top list is as follows

Asa Butterfield - 10

Charlie Rowe - 8

Isaac Hempstead Wright - 5
Tom Holland
Teo Halm
Billy Unger

Nick Robinson - 4
Ryan Potter
Timothée Chalamet

Dylan Everett - 3

Top ten actors for Spider-Man and Peter Parker, voted by us. There you have it. Proof that Isaac is as wanted as Tom Holland.

The top list is as follows

Asa Butterfield - 10

Charlie Rowe - 8

Isaac Hempstead Wright - 5
Tom Holland
Teo Halm
Billy Unger

Nick Robinson - 4
Ryan Potter
Timothée Chalamet

Dylan Everett - 3

Top ten actors for Spider-Man and Peter Parker, voted by us. There you have it. Proof that Isaac is as wanted as Tom Holland.
I think when most people voted nobody was paying attention to Tom tbf

I think when most people voted nobody was paying attention to Tom tbf
Let's say Holland gets more votes then.
Isaac will still share fourth place with a few others in the most wanted teen actors for PP/SM poll.

Still but it isn't a true large pooling numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"