The Dark Knight Rises Casting Call (All Villains)

Plus having Night Scourge without Strange would be....Strange..

Sharlto Copley as The Riddler

sharltocopley.jpg

Eddie Marsan as The Penguin

charlgmrpancks.jpg

Noomi Rapace as Catwoman

noomi.jpg

Peter Weller as Mister Freeze

b94ddweller.jpg

Bryce Dallas Howard as Poison Ivy

brycedallashoward134324.jpg

Richard Jenkins as The Ventriloquist

eatprayloveromepremiere.jpg

Powers Boothe as Rupert Thorne

boothel.jpg

I cast Richard Jenkins in my own little version of Miller's "Dark Knight Returns" as Dr. Wolper.

Agreed. I've never heard the idea of Peter Weller playing Mr. Freeze before. Very nice. Though I still like William Hurt, too.

LOOOOOOVE the idea of Bryce playing Poison Ivy and Rapace playing Catwoman. Noomi actually looks a lot like the Catwoman design from that new Arkham City game.

In what way? :huh: You guys sure have strange standards for women's looks around here.

She has an unusual shape to her face (i think its her cheekbones) but is by no means unattractive and she is a very good actress.

Everyone has a different shaped face with unique features. I don't see what's so extremely out of the norm (whatever the consensus on normalcy even is in this case, as I've yet to identify it) about her's that warrants calling it 'weird'.

Noomi Weirdface

:funny:

Noomi Rapace was great as Lisbeth Salander.... but if I were to cast her in a Nolan Batman movie... it would be Harley Quinn.... with Rachel Weisz as Catwoman. JMO.

Let's see how she does in an English movie before casting her in every single female role in Hollywood. I must admit, I find the Noomi obsession a bit premature.

In what way? :huh: You guys sure have strange standards for women's looks around here.
I resent that, I tend to be on the side defending actresses looks from crazy fanboy logic on here.

Her face is extremely angular and sharp is what I think it is. Like exaggerated sharp. Kind of looks like Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

People here have the weirdest standards. :huh: Rapace is beautiful.

No one said she wasn't, but she's a weird kind of beautiful.

Peter Weller's too busy teaching Roman History at Syracuse to be involved with a film this large. He does bit parts every now and then.

No one said she wasn't, but she's a weird kind of beautiful.
I can agree with this.

namtaB said:
Peter Weller's too busy teaching Roman History at Syracuse to be involved with a film this large. He does bit parts every now and then.
And Mr. Freeze will never be in a Batman film. Perfect! :awesome:

To anyone who is saying "Haha. No Black Mask."... it has not been confirmed that Black Mask is not in TDKR. Let's not forget that if BM is in it he would be portrayed as crime lord, not an actual villain. Eric Roberts as Maroni was not confirmed at the same time that Heath as The Joker and Eckhart as Dent were announced.

I highly doubt that the Gotham City crime syndicate is going to be completely abandoned in this film, seeing as it played a huge role in both BB and TDK... but instead I think that the crime syndicate of Gotham will escalate into a new form, just like the criminals of the city. And what crime boss would better to fit the theme of escalation than Roman Sionis?

As Joker said to Batman: "You've changed things, forever. There is no going back."

Also, would it not make perfect since that Black Mask would hire someone like Bane to take care of the thorn in his side? Of course, unbeknown-st to BM, Bane would have plans of his own on the side. Also, Sionis is pretty much the sworn enemy of a certain Feline Fatale.

Black Mask supporters, don't lose hope... it ain't over till it's denounced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"